zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the art in this game is really awsome. every aspect of the ladies is sexy i do findit funny that batgirl loses her bat beaver are pubic hair in some scenes. the story is good too. i said poison ivy i would be worried of because her powers for got to say i would only mess with killer frost if i had a way not to lose something lol.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Well, i don't know.
If he doesn't know how to play this game or how to open a guide...
Well, Tic-Tac-Toe might be a little bit to much
View attachment 305967

Maybe more something like this ?
View attachment 305968

On topic..
I can't wait for the new update : ).
Waited so long for Batgirl, and that moment finally approaches:love:

And i agree with the comments above...Raven is just amazing..(not as amazing as Galatea^^)but still among my favorites..
I'll have you know I've almost grasped the concept of tic tac toe.

• Wow
Reactions: TNTed

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
Yes someone knows how to play this game. If you wish to learn I would suggest closing your browser, booting up the game and reading the text that SR7 spent so much time typing out. It explains everthing in plain simple English. If that doesn't work I'd suggest you try an easier game like tic-tac-toe.
Just so we're all on the same page: @Grayking666 has been around for a while, he was being facetious.

Reactions: Grayking666

BIG ZAM

Feb 1, 2018
I already have batgirl in the glamour slam but I dont have her in the living quarters. I remember having to talk to her in her cell in a previous version but now when I capture her I dont see her in the cell and I cant talk to her.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
is there any event involving Batgirl in the next update?i want to see batman or Poison ivy:unsure:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
All good, nothing wrong. Like I said, was just making sure. XD
There is plenty wrong. Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl haven't been completed yet, and if this continues I'm gonna end up sending a strongly worded letter to my local city official.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
here's a twist lex turnes gorrilla grod in to ha human lol and grod goes crazy lol. that would be a funny joke on grod. :p

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes