DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
pretty much everything i do results in a blackscreen.
Talking to talia or going into summoning = blackscreen.
Talking to Roulette and selecting any bang option = blackscreen

So, going into your vault and watching scenes there works, and after that i revisited talia and it did not result in a blackscreen.... weird

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
getting black screen everytime i enter any of cells. anyone else?
Yep, several, myself included. Let's hope is a fixable bug. I wouldn't care to start over if i skipped several updates (which I didn't), and I really wanted to try this one :(

Actually, this worked:
try skipping some days untill talia event triggers in office. it will bug down but then skip more for next one in the office and then it will work fine.
Thanks!!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGreatKhan

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Been waiting on Killer Frost content for like a year now.
Same here with louis lane but i doubt we will get it. To me it appears the devs concentrate only on adding new characters each update in the past and now start to make more content for the existing ones.
I wouldn't wonder if they work trough the new character contents in the same way they introduced them in the first place. So it will be a looong wait for killer frost and Louis considering she is kinda sort of the main character in Lex lore.

Reactions: PervyMage32

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Does anyone have a Save from 2.2.1?
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-2-gunsmoke-games.326/post-1975039

So I have been having a problem with the sound in the game not working does anyone have a fix, because i have gotten pretty far and dead silence is killing me right now.
This game doesn't have audio

Does anyone have complete save from 2.2.1, mine bricked (game goes blackscreen when i enter any cell)?
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-2-gunsmoke-games.326/post-1975039

I hate to be that guy, but does anyone happen to have a save before this update? My save finally got corrupted and I really dont want to start all over again, plus I like playing through the game itself.

Anybody have a full save that I can borrow?

Likes are appreciated for the save.

Game Broken when Lady Shiva dance
she just standing there and do nothing
Bug is knows, just ignore Shiva for now, there isn't much with her after all.

I think im doing this wrong. Im on day 182 and still havent had the prison event or gotten Terra, I keep checking in with catwoman but nothing help
Your save is too old, either start again or download mine.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I like batgirl and all but will there ever be more catwoman content? I have been madly in love with her ever since I play batman arkham city game
Probably next year.Unless they add her with Vixen.Which I doubt.Maybe next update with Vixen will include Harley/after so many unpatiently waiting for her in this update with Batgirl/ or Hawkgirl/she will be the hardest to work because of the wings,probably will need 2 updates/.

Reactions: NukaCola

darkbones

May 7, 2019
In Batgirl's Vault scene Exhibition, she loses her head in the 3rd frame. And when you exit that scene, you are in Terra's list of scenes. Sadly Artemis is still missing her head in the 2nd frame of her Exhibition in the Vault.

Also, Lady Shiva in the Vault is called Black Canary and clicking on her takes you to Superwoman's scenes or black screen.
This update is great and I am very happy that Batgirl is getting some new content. Some nice surprises and getting a nude with the Batgirl mask was satisfying.

I am running the windows version. Additional bugs from those above, I found after getting some sleep. There is no back under Batgirl's cell actions menu. I unlocked the nickname option, but no button showing up the special menu. Lady Shiva locks up when commanded to dance naked.

A few suggestions:
1. Could there be an mp3 directory within the game directory that the game would play as background music? The user could put the music in there and there wouldn't be any copyright issues for the developers. I just play JL, Batman, and Superman music in the background, but it would be easier if the game played it.
2. A screen capture option with a custom gallery in the vault.
3. Some more locations around Metropolis: a park, Superman statue, museum, film studio, beach, the docks, zoo, bank, greenhouse, sports center, power plant, Big Belly Burger, Metro lock up, and pool. Could be used as locations on the map, item pickup locations, and or leash trips. A platform off the end of the yacht for skinny dipping.

junito

May 27, 2017
After get second visit of Talia, she dont appear anymore(more than 50 days and nothing), is just a bug or any tips?

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes