Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Hey, I just saw apparently the last update was this month. But it doesn't seems that significant to me, am I wrong? I did see till the Talia Orgy bit, and I did not like it. So, should I download this update or wait another two months?

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Hey, I just saw apparently the last update was this month. But it doesn't seems that significant to me, am I wrong? I did see till the Talia Orgy bit, and I did not like it. So, should I download this update or wait another two months?
Well if you like Batgirl, this update is for you. Its main feature was that all of Batgirl's scenes were essentially completed. The update is also only lightly bugged. Thus, I believe that you should download this update.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I am pessimistic about the chances of them showing up in the game. But you never know. I have had fun coming up with them and can use the artistic and design practice. I am glad others are liking them. db
are you planning to add the costumes to the game? and can you like me your artwork ty

Reactions: darkbones

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Not sure if mentioned previous
Terra has no head when leashed at glam slam (was wearing the trailer trash outfit in cell)

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone share the new scene between chesire and artemis ? I can't unlock that scene
Well, it's not in the latest asset pack. Best bet is to download KasierST's 2.2.2 save here. Even though it's from 2.2.2, as long as you are playing the latest version, it should have the Artemis-Cheshire licking scenes.

Reactions: KaiserST

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Curious why I can view Artemis as Tigress in vault, yet can't seem to unlock her costume
Also curious will the new release be the bug fix or is there a bug fix coming to fix Talia never showing up again (100+ Days and counting since her dance in the office)

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Curious why I can view Artemis as Tigress in vault, yet can't seem to unlock her costume
Also curious will the new release be the bug fix or is there a bug fix coming to fix Talia never showing up again (100+ Days and counting since her dance in the office)
For the first issue, have you tried doing all her actions in the Private Room? Sometimes the later costumes are mistakenly unlocked early.
As for the Talia issue, it will most likely be fixed in the next update. If you want to fix it yourself using the registry, here is a post about it. However, do note that you are doing the fix through the registry and that you may brick your computer if you mess around with it too much.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Finally I found a faster way to get access to Talia and Lady Shiva. The game has a bug that prevents the event from happening, ie you will spend days in the game and nothing will happen. I've figured out an easy way to do this and I'll teach them.

Regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Someguy > Something Unlimited

"Remember what is the slot of your save, my for example is Slot_03"

You first need to do the yacht event and focus on the conversation with Talia. Once this is done, she will return to her office and start a conversation, after which the bug will stop her from returning.
That done, just go to Regedit and tweak the Talia file.

Exemple: suSlot03_taliaEvent_h3331678918
- Change to 2.
- And go to Office.

After that, go back to Regedit and change to 5.
-
Go to Office and enjoy the scene.

After you have seen the scene, you will now change the value to 6.
- Watch the scene and enjoy.

Seen the scene, you will now change the value to 8.
-
Scene Talia, Lady Shiva and Cheshire on orgies.

Now is the end of the event, change the value to 9.
-
You will receive a teleporter in your lab. to visit Nanda Parbat

That done you now have the contents of Talia and Lady Shiva.
View attachment 328291
Did you find this out from this post? If so, give credit to Stagger123 for figuring out a solution on June 1st.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
For the first issue, have you tried doing all her actions in the Private Room? Sometimes the later costumes are mistakenly unlocked early.
As for the Talia issue, it will most likely be fixed in the next update. If you want to fix it yourself using the registry, here is a post about it. However, do note that you are doing the fix through the registry and that you may brick your computer if you mess around with it too much.
Yeah I'm patient enough to wait, I really don't wanna mess with registry at all.

Thanks for the info about Artemis though

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes