offsetsdaddy

Jun 4, 2018
View attachment 2914

Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals?​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-07
Release Date: 2019-06-07
Censored: No
Version: 2.2.225
Developer: Gunsmoke Games -
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Change in Direction Statement:

Current State of the Game:

Something Unlimited Rebuilt:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -

SU Rebuilt Demo
PC:
- - -
Mac:
- - -
Android:
- - -

Extras: - - FAN SIGNATURE -
- -
Guides: GUIDE - GUIDE 2 - - - VAULT CHECKLIST
Thank extraflowers for the link, @Gab for the save, gallery & guide, @SimpleFapper for the asset pack and
@samdan for the character progress spreadsheet.

View attachment 159573 View attachment 159574 View attachment 159575 View attachment 159576 View attachment 159577 View attachment 159578 View attachment 159579
View attachment 159580 View attachment 159581 View attachment 159582 View attachment 159584 View attachment 159585 View attachment 159586 View attachment 159587
can anyone figure out how to get talia i just cant figure it out

john gleese

Jul 14, 2017
It's been a while since I played this due to PC problems. Does anyone have a complete save before the 2.2.1 update? The one before the orgy and Talia stuff.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
This game was Slutcraft: Heat of the Sperm slow, the last time I played it. I doubt that part's gotten any better, even with it being 'rebuilt'. It's bad pacing if I can't find any sex scenes 2 hours in.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
It's been a while since I played this due to PC problems. Does anyone have a complete save before the 2.2.1 update? The one before the orgy and Talia stuff.
Check out KaiserST's save for 2.2.0 here.

Note: If you are looking to find a complete save for just about any version, check out KaiserST 's posts.

This game was Slutcraft: Heat of the Sperm slow, the last time I played it. I doubt that part's gotten any better, even with it being 'rebuilt'. It's bad pacing if I can't find any sex scenes 2 hours in.
If the grind is too much, just use the cheat menu (press c on the city map) to get more money. It will make the grind much easier.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
*plays for 15 minutes*

Don't blame the game on you not checking all of the options. Upgrade the devices of captured heroines until they report to your base. A handful of 'em are fuckable, you've been able to fuck Domino for a while now, there's a yacht party with plenty o' fuckin' and a Talia al Ghul section with, well, fuckin'. There's plenty of it.

Reactions: xMendoza

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone know how to modify the registry to release all Wonder Woman clothes?
For example:
To Wonder Woman Nude Costume:
"suSlot01_wwomanN_h3297516986 " modify to value "1"

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes