• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
This game was Slutcraft: Heat of the Sperm slow, the last time I played it. I doubt that part's gotten any better, even with it being 'rebuilt'. It's bad pacing if I can't find any sex scenes 2 hours in.
*plays for 15 minutes*

Don't blame the game on you not checking all of the options. Upgrade the devices of captured heroines until they report to your base. A handful of 'em are fuckable, you've been able to fuck Domino for a while now, there's a yacht party with plenty o' fuckin' and a Talia al Ghul section with, well, fuckin'. There's plenty of it.

Reactions: xMendoza

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone know how to modify the registry to release all Wonder Woman clothes?
For example:
To Wonder Woman Nude Costume:
"suSlot01_wwomanN_h3297516986 " modify to value "1"

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Forgive me for not having placed the credits. I did not remember which page I was on and who the author was, moreover, I had been asking for some time and no one had answered how to unlock Talia and Lady Shiva. The tutorial he said said that it was enough to wait 50 days, because I had done it and nothing happened and then I solved this mystery and made the solution for the staff that had the same problem.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
would like that in the next act when they finish with the supergirl put something worden woman and superowoman

KittyKat007

Nov 7, 2017
I'm having Trouble triggering Terra's content. I've done several new game playthroughs, it's like she doesn't exist on my end, help. :S

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Forgive me for not having placed the credits. I did not remember which page I was on and who the author was, moreover, I had been asking for some time and no one had answered how to unlock Talia and Lady Shiva. The tutorial he said said that it was enough to wait 50 days, because I had done it and nothing happened and then I solved this mystery and made the solution for the staff that had the same problem.
It's all good dude. Just do it next time.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
I'm having Trouble triggering Terra's content. I've done several new game playthroughs, it's like she doesn't exist on my end, help. :S
Just keep on doing her (latest) actions everyday. You have to do them a certain amount of time before progressing. Eventually you will reach a point where she disappears from the cell and you have to clone her.

Reactions: KittyKat007

KittyKat007

Nov 7, 2017
Just keep on doing her (latest) actions everyday. You have to do them a certain amount of time before progressing. Eventually you will reach a point where she disappears from the cell and you have to clone her.
Thank you so much for the reply. The option to capture Terra doesn't pop up at all. I've tried talking to Catwoman but she never has her option. I keep unlocking everyone else and finishing what they have available. But I have no luck seeing anything associated with Terra.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Thank you so much for the reply. The option to capture Terra doesn't pop up at all. I've tried talking to Catwoman but she never has her option. I keep unlocking everyone else and finishing what they have available. But I have no luck seeing anything associated with Terra.
How old is your save. If your save is too old, it may be bugged. Never mind, just read your initial post again. Have you upgraded the MB all the way? If not, try that and see if it works. Otherwise, I don't know

Reactions: KittyKat007

KittyKat007

Nov 7, 2017
How old is your save. If your save is too old, it may be bugged. Never mind, just read your initial post again. Have you upgraded the MB all the way? If not, try that and see if it works. Otherwise, I don't know
Yup I have it fully upgraded. Thank you for helping, I'll just browse to see if anyone has the same issue.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes