SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Hey How do I unlock lady shiva and poison ivy content? I broke ivy out of jail and have done the yacht event.
You can hire Poison Ivy in the Legion Hideout, and for Lady Shiva, you get her once you complete the Talia arc. Do note that the Talia content may be bugged for you, but there are multiple posts that provide a solution.

Reactions: KaiserST

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think lex should just us the divice on some of the villen woman like ivy to make her a littleless bitchy are were she listens a little batter. lol

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Damn that is an awesome looking Starfire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From the comment section
- Jean Grey
- Domino
- Mary Jane
- Supergirl
- Catwoman
- Batgirl
- Wonder Woman
- Starfire
- The Little Mermaid
- Alice In Wonderland
- Dejah Thoris (the thumbnail)
He obviously don't know Grace from Soulfire:)

Last edited:

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
You can hire Poison Ivy in the Legion Hideout, and for Lady Shiva, you get her once you complete the Talia arc. Do note that the Talia content may be bugged for you, but there are multiple posts that provide a solution.
Thanks! Im a bit more behind then I thought lol, how do u unlock talia?

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks! Im a bit more behind then I thought lol, how do u unlock talia?
Focus on talking to her during the yacht event (can be redone from the office like the prison event). She'll come to your office a few times and eventually dance for you. There's a bug that stops the event from advancing, but if you don't want to wait until the the end of the month for the update there's a fix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-225-gunsmoke-games.326/page-561#post-2050714 . As you work through Talia's content, you'll unlock the Lady Shiva content.

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
Focus on talking to her during the yacht event (can be redone from the office like the prison event). She'll come to your office a few times and eventually dance for you. There's a bug that stops the event from advancing, but if you don't want to wait until the the end of the month for the update there's a fix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-225-gunsmoke-games.326/page-561#post-2050714 . As you work through Talia's content, you'll unlock the Lady Shiva content.
Thanks!

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018

From the comment section
- Jean Grey
- Domino
- Mary Jane
- Supergirl
- Catwoman
- Batgirl
- Wonder Woman
- Starfire
- The Little Mermaid
- Alice In Wonderland
now that's the fucking Starfire I like! and by far the best version I've seen! very nice.

Canes

May 27, 2018
Since it's a Unity game, there must be an easy way to change the font to something more readable, right? I know the current font is used for the comics-book feel, but I'd gladly sacrifice that for something more clearly readable.
Any ideas?

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018

From the comment section
- Jean Grey
- Domino
- Mary Jane
- Supergirl
- Catwoman
- Batgirl
- Wonder Woman
- Starfire
- The Little Mermaid
- Alice In Wonderland
Better than the the Adult Starfire from the cartoon

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Since it's a Unity game, there must be an easy way to change the font to something more readable, right? I know the current font is used for the comics-book feel, but I'd gladly sacrifice that for something more clearly readable.
Any ideas?
Well I don't think the players are able to change the font since we can't really access the inside of the game. But if there was a way, it would probably be through the registry. However, I wouldn't recommend messing around with it.

Canes

May 27, 2018
There is a bug that freezes the game and you have to quit the game. Only specific characters can change clothes/costume:
-Batgirl
-Artemis
-Miss Martian

In Bordello only specific characters have exhibition:
-Batgirl
-Artemis
-Miss Martian
-Terra
No, it's not a freeze, it's a bug: Huntress' costume page in the bordello doesn't have a back button.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Yes, the game should have a back button but only specific characters that have. I think it's a bug, because the developer forgot to put it since you have to close the game. So the game freezes and you have to close it and open again.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
I can't get a second anal with Tala.... Tried all the costumes, medallions, with summoning, without summoning - hanging himself and all... The first anal was two to five times or more. What could be the reason? Any tips, hidden markers, implicit conditions? Who will help - thank you in advance!

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
I can't get a second anal with Tala.... Tried all the costumes, medallions, with summoning, without summoning - hanging himself and all... The first anal was two to five times or more. What could be the reason? Any tips, hidden markers, implicit conditions? Who will help - thank you in advance!
Click her when she is meditating. (When you cannot talk to her today)

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes