Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Seriously, would you want to seduce a woman who has spent the last 6 months being gangbanged? Break the mind, make her YOUR whore, then make her anyones whore.
You know that is exactly what you can do right? Its a game, no one is forcing you to send your waifu off to the bordello.

Hawkgirl has been shaking her ass for years now, as far as I'm concerned. :p

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Looking forward to what's next. Still hoping for Batwoman, but now I really want to consider the idea of some of the characters from Batman Beyond. Deanna Clay, Inque, Aquagirl, and the Dee Dees.
I want Aquagirl too but I hope SR7 finishes the old and loved ones first for example Mercy,Power girl or Lois

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
You know that is exactly what you can do right? Its a game, no one is forcing you to send your waifu off to the bordello.
When you add a girl, she will dance.
Upgrading the chip unlocks stripping, through the bordello, then the cell. Once in the cells, you must reset the chip to whore out the girls. This means than cannonically (I am aware it is only a game and doesn't matter) they are whores before joining your harem. This does not fit any billionare mindset.

We should have to choose cell or bordello as upgrade paths, with the option of doing one and resetting. Offering a choice. Do we want to make more money out of them, or do we want to bend them to our will?

In later builds, we should also be able to send them back to the strip club from the cells, without resetting, to watch them strip in their new clothing options. Perhaps along with the henchwomen/Raven and future summons.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Upgrading the chip unlocks stripping, through the bordello, then the cell. Once in the cells, you must reset the chip to whore out the girls. This means than cannonically (I am aware it is only a game and doesn't matter) they are whores before joining your harem. This does not fit any billionare mindset.

We should have to choose cell or bordello as upgrade paths, with the option of doing one and resetting. Offering a choice. Do we want to make more money out of them, or do we want to bend them to our will?

In later builds, we should also be able to send them back to the strip club from the cells, without resetting, to watch them strip in their new clothing options. Perhaps along with the henchwomen/Raven and future summons.
Sounds like you want to play Something Trainer instead. There is an entire forum for that game.

Reactions: Leoxsama

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
the answer for that is so simple, and so easy, that i wonder why they havent done it yet. just clone them, and send the clones to the bordello/slam. seriously, not only that, but it makes the cloning a much more interesting aspect, and instead of having to choose(which makes no sense in this case), just do both, put one in there and keep the other.

Reactions: anhkmorpork

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You do realise that nobody force you to send them at bordello to dance,strip etc?
You can just use the cheat menu for money and just upgrade every superheroine device to max.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST and Skads

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
You do realise that nobody force you to send them at bordello to dance,strip etc?
You can just use the cheat menu for money and just upgrade every superheroine device to max.
My argument is that without cheating, the order is wrong if you want all the content.
Lex isn't banging Batgirl because she is hot, he is getting revenge on heroes in general so it makes sence to whore her out once he is done with her. Get new toy, show everyone you have new toy, play with toy until it breaks or you get bored, throw/give toy away.
You don't let everyone play with it until you have had a go. Yes you can skip things, but from a story point of view it is in the wrong order.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
My argument is that without cheating, the order is wrong if you want all the content.
Lex isn't banging Batgirl because she is hot, he is getting revenge on heroes in general so it makes sence to whore her out once he is done with her. Get new toy, show everyone you have new toy, play with toy until it breaks or you get bored, throw/give toy away.
You don't let everyone play with it until you have had a go. Yes you can skip things, but from a story point of view it is in the wrong order.
That's because of your preferences and hang ups, though. In game, Lex doesn't really care about the order things happen in 'cause he's getting something he wants either way and it's consistent with his characterization. It would be more out of character for him to care about something that petty when it's a means to an end of his loftier goals.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I'm fine with the way that the content is ordered. In my mind, Lex is looking at it from the heroine's point of view. Dancing is bad. Stripping is worse. Banging random strangers is worse than that. Getting gangbanged by a bunch of strangers is horrible. But the worst of all is having to have a one-on-one sexual relationship with LEX LUTHOR. That isn't some random dude. It's giving it all up to your worst enemy of all time. For the heroines, there is nothing more degrading than ending up begging Lex to drill them in the butthole.
It's about power. For Lex, having them beg HIM personally to fuck them is the ultimate.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I think that for some future updates. They should add positions like titfuck and hotdoging. There are plenty heroines with good tits and a nice butt for those to work
You are right on point dude,titfuck would be nice and hopefully one day SR7 will add different positions for us to choose not just sex and anal options..

Reactions: jakagami and JRZ17

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
You mean something like the 3 henchomen at the yacht?
Galatea,Superwoman and Blackfire-sacred trio with big boobs:)
Yes just like them but with some girls from the cells or some villainess in this game. And it would be good if they make some POV scenes

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
That's because of your preferences and hang ups, though. In game, Lex doesn't really care about the order things happen in 'cause he's getting something he wants either way and it's consistent with his characterization. It would be more out of character for him to care about something that petty when it's a means to an end of his loftier goals.
Yeah, but they don't remember stripping or being gangbanged. He could send his broken, cast off sluts to be gangbanged, with them knowing they were being whored out, and accepting it.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Or he could make money by whoring them out first, which was the starting goal of the game, and then being able to show them what he'd forced them to do while under his mind control. He could then coerce them into doing things for him/to him willingly to break their spirit and them even more.

Sounds like a plan.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, but they don't remember stripping or being gangbanged. He could send his broken, cast off sluts to be gangbanged, with them knowing they were being whored out, and accepting it.
I wouldn't mind that, since it would be a good next step for the cell content and it's something I've kinda wanted since that scene where Lois mentions being kinda interested in stripping if it means getting out of the cell for a bit. It just wouldn't make sense gameplay or story wise to do that before or instead of whoring them out under mind control first because Lex started all this to make money and he did the cell stuff afterwards just for some personal fun on the side. Lex has no reason to break them before sending them out since his initial goal is just money to get back on his feet and breaking them manually is unnecessary when he already has them under mind control.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes