• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Are you sure you're on the right thread? The last four updates have been out every other month and the next one is due out the end of July. Plus they've had much more than just one scene. I think you might have this game confused with something else.
Nah,he is just lazy:)
So lazy that he didn't even play the game.
There has been very little content in the updates. Every time an update gets near we hear some weird sob story about how something happened and they couldn't get things done. Every update is bugged. And it seems like he spends more effort on the cuckadillo and the scenes with the black dudes gang banging the girls that no one wants to see than the actual content that people want to see.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
There has been very little content in the updates. Every time an update gets near we hear some weird sob story about how something happened and they couldn't get things done. Every update is bugged. And it seems like he spends more effort on the cuckadillo and the scenes with the black dudes gang banging the girls that no one wants to see than the actual content that people want to see.
Okay. I'll bite. What the fuck is a "cuckadillo"

(If it's not your thing it's not your thing, but the exhibition scenes are really popular with this game's fanbase. If you're offended by men other than the protagonist having sex with your waifus then you probably should avoid brothel management games.)

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Okay. I'll bite. What the fuck is a "cuckadillo"

(If it's not your thing it's not your thing, but the exhibition scenes are really popular with this game's fanbase. If you're offended by men other than the protagonist having sex with your waifus then you probably should avoid brothel management games.)
Guessing they mean cuckoldry, the act of stealing another person's partner. Some players don't like the scenes of other guys with the girls 'cause they project onto Lex (regardless of Lex's actual in game character and relationship with the girls or the fact that being a brothel sim was the original intent of the game before the cell content took over).

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
Does seem wierd that Lex would rent them out as whores then turn them into his own harem. It should go - Stripper, Harem, Whore. They should not work in the bordello until the cell content has been completed. Then reset them back to the cell, once all content is unlocked.

Reactions: TNTed

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Does seem wierd that Lex would rent them out as whores then turn them into his own harem. It should go - Stripper, Harem, Whore. They should not work in the bordello until the cell content has been completed. Then reset them back to the cell, once all content is unlocked.
The idea is that he's using them to make money. He only does the cell stuff to have some personal fun on the side. Not just the sex, but it amuses him to corrupt them into doing what he says willingly. All they are are tools to him. Tools to make money, tools for entertainment, tools to get his rocks off, etc. Lex is smug, self-important narcissist who sees everyone as a means to an end and it's a stretch to assume anyone, especially those he doesn't even fake respecting, mean anything more to the guy.

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
The idea is that he's using them to make money. He only does the cell stuff to have some personal fun on the side. Not just the sex, but it amuses him to corrupt them into doing what he says willingly. All they are are tools to him. Tools to make money, tools for entertainment, tools to get his rocks off, etc. Lex is smug, self-important narcissist who sees everyone as a means to an end and it's a stretch to assume anyone, especially those he doesn't even fake respecting, mean anything more to the guy.
I get why they are in his harem, I get why he rents them out. My point was (if I was Lex) I wouldn't want the town bike added to my Harem. I'd loosen those holes and then whore them out.
Step 1 : You look/I touch
Step 2 : Bored now, you can have them
Seriously, would you want to seduce a woman who has spent the last 6 months being gangbanged? Break the mind, make her YOUR whore, then make her anyones whore.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
I get why they are in his harem, I get why he rents them out. My point was (if I was Lex) I wouldn't want the town bike added to my Harem. I'd loosen those holes and then whore them out.
Step 1 : You look/I touch
Step 2 : Bored now, you can have them
Seriously, would you want to seduce a woman who has spent the last 6 months being gangbanged? Break the mind, make her YOUR whore, then make her anyones whore.
Maybe if were were playing a pimp sim instead of as an evil scientist business man :p

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is there any new exhibition scene in the last update though? I remember its all about Talia guild and Batgirl

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
You know that is exactly what you can do right? Its a game, no one is forcing you to send your waifu off to the bordello.

Hawkgirl has been shaking her ass for years now, as far as I'm concerned. :p

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Looking forward to what's next. Still hoping for Batwoman, but now I really want to consider the idea of some of the characters from Batman Beyond. Deanna Clay, Inque, Aquagirl, and the Dee Dees.
I want Aquagirl too but I hope SR7 finishes the old and loved ones first for example Mercy,Power girl or Lois

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
You know that is exactly what you can do right? Its a game, no one is forcing you to send your waifu off to the bordello.
When you add a girl, she will dance.
Upgrading the chip unlocks stripping, through the bordello, then the cell. Once in the cells, you must reset the chip to whore out the girls. This means than cannonically (I am aware it is only a game and doesn't matter) they are whores before joining your harem. This does not fit any billionare mindset.

We should have to choose cell or bordello as upgrade paths, with the option of doing one and resetting. Offering a choice. Do we want to make more money out of them, or do we want to bend them to our will?

In later builds, we should also be able to send them back to the strip club from the cells, without resetting, to watch them strip in their new clothing options. Perhaps along with the henchwomen/Raven and future summons.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Upgrading the chip unlocks stripping, through the bordello, then the cell. Once in the cells, you must reset the chip to whore out the girls. This means than cannonically (I am aware it is only a game and doesn't matter) they are whores before joining your harem. This does not fit any billionare mindset.

We should have to choose cell or bordello as upgrade paths, with the option of doing one and resetting. Offering a choice. Do we want to make more money out of them, or do we want to bend them to our will?

In later builds, we should also be able to send them back to the strip club from the cells, without resetting, to watch them strip in their new clothing options. Perhaps along with the henchwomen/Raven and future summons.
Sounds like you want to play Something Trainer instead. There is an entire forum for that game.

Reactions: Leoxsama

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
the answer for that is so simple, and so easy, that i wonder why they havent done it yet. just clone them, and send the clones to the bordello/slam. seriously, not only that, but it makes the cloning a much more interesting aspect, and instead of having to choose(which makes no sense in this case), just do both, put one in there and keep the other.

Reactions: anhkmorpork

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You do realise that nobody force you to send them at bordello to dance,strip etc?
You can just use the cheat menu for money and just upgrade every superheroine device to max.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST and Skads

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
You do realise that nobody force you to send them at bordello to dance,strip etc?
You can just use the cheat menu for money and just upgrade every superheroine device to max.
My argument is that without cheating, the order is wrong if you want all the content.
Lex isn't banging Batgirl because she is hot, he is getting revenge on heroes in general so it makes sence to whore her out once he is done with her. Get new toy, show everyone you have new toy, play with toy until it breaks or you get bored, throw/give toy away.
You don't let everyone play with it until you have had a go. Yes you can skip things, but from a story point of view it is in the wrong order.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
My argument is that without cheating, the order is wrong if you want all the content.
Lex isn't banging Batgirl because she is hot, he is getting revenge on heroes in general so it makes sence to whore her out once he is done with her. Get new toy, show everyone you have new toy, play with toy until it breaks or you get bored, throw/give toy away.
You don't let everyone play with it until you have had a go. Yes you can skip things, but from a story point of view it is in the wrong order.
That's because of your preferences and hang ups, though. In game, Lex doesn't really care about the order things happen in 'cause he's getting something he wants either way and it's consistent with his characterization. It would be more out of character for him to care about something that petty when it's a means to an end of his loftier goals.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes