Southron

Jun 7, 2017
So does reseting the yacht event reset your progress with Talia's office visits? Because it's been a while and she hasn't shown up again since her dance.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
I reckon this is about an update, right? Where do you find information about this? The developer's Discord or something?

Also, is there information out there on what's coming in the new update?
The game's on a two month dev cycle and has been for the last 4 updates (finishing "main" content for Terra, Miss Martian, Artemis, and Bat Girl). They always update every other beginning of the month (usually the first, but a few updates have had slight delays) and the Vixen update is due for the beginning of August. Next one after that will be Super Girl at the beginning of October (they only announce the schedule 3 girls at a time and we're on the second set of 3).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The game's on a two month dev cycle and has been for the last 4 updates (finishing "main" content for Terra, Miss Martian, Artemis, and Bat Girl). They always update every other beginning of the month (usually the first, but a few updates have had slight delays) and the Vixen update is due for the beginning of August. Next one after that will be Super Girl at the beginning of October (they only announce the schedule 3 girls at a time and we're on the second set of 3).
I am almost sure that next trio will include at least Wonder Woman or Starfire.After all they are the most popular and the only ones with some cell content.Maybe he will keep one of them for the last trio.

Reactions: Punkreas

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I think Lois and WW will be one of the last updates since their popularity, it's a good strategy to tease the audience lol. And don't forget that along with the main event for every update there's also more content for other girls, like Cheshire in Artemis and Talia/Shiva with Batgirl.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think Lois and WW will be one of the last updates since their popularity, it's a good strategy to tease the audience lol. And don't forget that along with the main event for every update there's also more content for other girls, like Cheshire in Artemis and Talia/Shiva with Batgirl.
Almost sure that Hawkgirl will be the last one.Because of her wings and the fact that she have almost nothing so far,he will need probably the time of 2 updates for her

Reactions: Punkreas

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

As most of you may know, this update is all about Vixen – the pragmatic animal-imbued beauty who seems more than a little villain-curious. We know Vixen isn’t necessarily a big favorite but many longtime players have commented on her unique approach to dealing with being imprisoned and we have a feeling most of those players won’t be disappointed.
SR7 also went a little outside of his comfort zone trying some more complex positions with Vixen, which those of you who’ve kept up with the stream already probably already aware of. If you haven’t, you can catch the vods and give it a follow here:
Might be a Little Light
Vixen is going to be done, but we’re actually still not quite sure just how much extra content is going to be in the update. This is for two main reasons:
  • SR7’s time was eaten up a bit with personal matters.
He may choose to talk more about it in Discord or not, that’s up to him. The bonus art pack was delayed largely because he chose to prioritize the update over the bonus pack – which is available for $10+ patrons and features some phenomenal Korra art this month by the way.
  • The heroines left to do are progressively requiring more and more work.
We’re getting into the heroines that require more work to complete now, which means we may shift the completion update focus after this next batch is done following the Supergirl update. Of course, we’ll keep you all posted as we learn more.
Some Things are on the Horizon
You may think you know what to expect for the rest of this year. We assure you, you don’t. ; )
Hope you all stay tuned,
Gunsmoke Games

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Vixen is not my favorite but now I'm disappointed that Supergirl's content will be next update after now. I'll wait until November or December to see what the latest content of the year will be.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Vixen is not my favorite but now I'm disappointed that Supergirl's content will be next update after now. I'll wait until November or December to see what the latest content of the year will be.
You are still lucky-we will get Supergirl this year.After all despite their popularity/or maybe exactly because of that popularity/Wonder Woman and Starfire was not in first 6 to get full bordello and cell content.And at least one of them won't get it this year,probably both.

Xypher

May 1, 2017

As most of you may know, this update is all about Vixen – the pragmatic animal-imbued beauty who seems more than a little villain-curious. We know Vixen isn’t necessarily a big favorite but many longtime players have commented on her unique approach to dealing with being imprisoned and we have a feeling most of those players won’t be disappointed.
SR7 also went a little outside of his comfort zone trying some more complex positions with Vixen, which those of you who’ve kept up with the stream already probably already aware of. If you haven’t, you can catch the vods and give it a follow here:
Might be a Little Light
Vixen is going to be done, but we’re actually still not quite sure just how much extra content is going to be in the update. This is for two main reasons:
He may choose to talk more about it in Discord or not, that’s up to him. The bonus art pack was delayed largely because he chose to prioritize the update over the bonus pack – which is available for $10+ patrons and features some phenomenal Korra art this month by the way.
We’re getting into the heroines that require more work to complete now, which means we may shift the completion update focus after this next batch is done following the Supergirl update. Of course, we’ll keep you all posted as we learn more.
You may think you know what to expect for the rest of this year. We assure you, you don’t. ; )
Hope you all stay tuned,
Gunsmoke Games
Hell yea! Glad to see Vixen being the next update.

This is an unpopular opinion, but I prefer Vixen over the others. Something to do with her unique encounter with Lex and immediately being submissive.

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I
Hell yea! Glad to Vixen being the next update.

This is an unpopular opinion, but I prefer Vixen over the others. Something to do with her unique encounter with Lex and immediately being submissive.
I kinda just look forward to WW, Raven, after them, Harley, Mercy, Louis, Superwoman. But damn Vixen sure is a miracle for exhibition, as long as the art is well done. :D

Reactions: TNTed and KrakrJAC

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I don't understand why developers waste time making bonus packs. With that time could already make scenes for other characters that remain to be placed in the cell. Are bonus packs created by them or by other random people?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I

I kinda just look forward to WW, Raven, after them, Harley, Mercy, Louis, Superwoman. But damn Vixen sure is a miracle for exhibition, as long as the art is well done. :D
Raven is done,she won't go to the cells,bordello or glamour slam to dance/strip/play.
I don't understand why developers waste time making bonus packs. With that time could already make scenes for other characters that remain to be placed in the cell. Are bonus packs created by them or by other random people?
I think it is a reward for higher patrons.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1564097774941.png

Might be a Little Light

Hope you all stay tuned,

Gunsmoke Games

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes