Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Typically the preview happens the week before the intended release. So if the next version is intended to release on the 31st it could happen within the next couple of days, if it's intended at some point in the first week of August then it could be later on in the week.

Reactions: KaiserST

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
Pressed many times. No result. Any particular place I don't know???
Dunno, been a while, it's listed somewhere in this forum. You technically rape her, as she is unaware you are fucking her ass while she meditates. It's a one off, unrepeatable scene, as far as I remember

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I can't get a second anal with Tala.... Tried all the costumes, medallions, with summoning, without summoning - hanging himself and all... The first anal was two to five times or more. What could be the reason? Any tips, hidden markers, implicit conditions? Who will help - thank you in advance!
You need to have sex or anal with Tala 5 times. After this, when she is meditating just click on her pussy.

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
Dunno, been a while, it's listed somewhere in this forum. You technically rape her, as she is unaware you are fucking her ass while she meditates. It's a one off, unrepeatable scene, as far as I remember
Normally, I would agree, but this is an interesting case of "is it rape" because Tala has repeatedly stated she exists to please her owner, her holes belong to Lex, etc

I interpret it as an "blank check" of consent

Reactions: TNTed

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
How do I use/equip the items that I can buy in Talas shop ?
Go to Lex's room in the Living Quarters in the underground base. There you can change Lex's outfit, equip different magic items, and have sex scenes with female villains you assign to the Living Quarters (via the Defences menu in the underground base).

Reactions: Sladen
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes