JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
They should do an entire road map with only villainess to be focused on. I want to see more of them.

johngalt200

Sep 18, 2017
I'm at my wits end. I've done every possible thing with Cheshire in ever possible permutation of clothes/henchwoman status and I still cannot unlock her nickname option. I'm using 2.2.225 but since I can't complete Cheshire I can't get any further with Talia than her initial office appearance.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I wish they did Starfire like the one from "Juda's contract" this one looks like she's autistic or something. same as Meg'han.
The Judas Contract design would defeat the purpose of using Starfire. The game is meant to play on nostalgia, if you use a version of the character that people aren't nostalgic for you won't sucker as many in to your patreon.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Just finished all the content. Pretty good.

The Yacht in particular was very enjoyable and played to the strengths of the writer very well. Went back for all henchwomen and never really ran out of content. Fun stuff. I think the writer realized at this point what people enjoyed, as the prison content was very linear.
The girls, as always, are fairly varied. One of them randomly not showing up and turning out to be dead was pretty fascinating. There's always something to differentiate each of them.

Only two criticisms I'd make. One, the whole 'this character is too busy' is unnecessary. It just mandates that you click a couple of extra times to get what you want.
Second, the explanations of how the device works etc gets kinda repetitive. After the first time, it's not really necessary. You could just hint that Lex told them the rules between the first and second visits. Otherwise its kinda bloaty.

Also, I wouldn't say that there needs to be a failure state in the game, but I think it'd be interesting if Threat did something. I've been at 100% threat the entire game and pretty much nothing has happened to me.

valuthil915

Jul 20, 2019
Hello, just recently found this game. Great work, very impressed. Thanks for the hard work.

I've played through all the content I could and checking the read me that came with the download there are three things I seem to be missing, if anyone can help:

1. Oddly I cannot unlock Blackfire as a henchwoman. Both she and Starfire are stuck in their cell progress - Blackfire after strip with talk saying "nothing more yet," and Starfire after dance with talk saying "nothing more yet." Is there a way to fix this without starting a new game?

2. I cannot get Poison Ivy bordello scene. She is unlocked and I was able to view her in Lex quarters, but posting her to bordello with Batgirl set in the bordello (as instructed in the read me) yielded no new content.

3. Talia al Ghul is stuck after the dance scene in Lex Office. No matter how many times I start new day and visit office, she does not show up again or progress to next step for blowjob scene. In read me it mentions League of Shadows event but I am unclear on how to progress that?

Any help is appreciated

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Hello, just recently found this game. Great work, very impressed. Thanks for the hard work.

I've played through all the content I could and checking the read me that came with the download there are three things I seem to be missing, if anyone can help:

1. Oddly I cannot unlock Blackfire as a henchwoman. Both she and Starfire are stuck in their cell progress - Blackfire after strip with talk saying "nothing more yet," and Starfire after dance with talk saying "nothing more yet." Is there a way to fix this without starting a new game?

2. I cannot get Poison Ivy bordello scene. She is unlocked and I was able to view her in Lex quarters, but posting her to bordello with Batgirl set in the bordello (as instructed in the read me) yielded no new content.

3. Talia al Ghul is stuck after the dance scene in Lex Office. No matter how many times I start new day and visit office, she does not show up again or progress to next step for blowjob scene. In read me it mentions League of Shadows event but I am unclear on how to progress that?

Any help is appreciated
1. To unlock Blackfire as a henchwoman you need to place her in a cell and interact with her. In time she will become your henchwoman. I've never reported this bug you're talking about, but it's been many days in the game and it's always repeating?

2. After you make the prison event, right after you can release one prisoner at a time. If you have already released Ivy Poison, simply remove the Batgirl from the cell and place it in the bordello on EXHIBITION. And then you will see their scene. Or you can put Ivy Poison on the bordello. She is difficult to appear to be hired.

3. There's a bug with Talia that stops you from appearing again, I suggest you do this procedure.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-225-gunsmoke-games.326/page-561#post-2050714

Reactions: KaiserST

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I still have to put up defense content, because even when I played I did not update the threat defenses. There is still a lack of robotics content. There is still more heroin in the Tala cell. It still lacks powers for Lex Luthor. Anyway, so I see the potential in this game, to make an RPG or continue as it is, I know that the updates to leave the complete game will take a lot. For sure this game is still the best. It looks like the next update will bring more content from Vixen and Supergirl and hopefully fix the bugs.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
how do i find lady Shiva? I continued from old saves do i need to start a new game or am i just missing something?
Go on the yacht again and focus on Talia. Eventually Talia will show up at the Lexcorp offices a few times over the course of around three weeks and that'll unlock Talia and Shiva.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I played the game last at 2.1.999 version or something like that, im curious how much more content has been added since roughly? I didnt want to check changelog to avoid spoilers, so just a simple roughly estaminated time should be enough. I played without any kind of guide and made it to the end with like 2billion+ and im sure i unlocked everything for that release.

Secondly, my old save should work or its necesarry/recommended to start over?

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I played the game last at 2.1.999 version or something like that, im curious how much more content has been added since roughly? I didnt want to check changelog to avoid spoilers, so just a simple roughly estaminated time should be enough. I played without any kind of guide and made it to the end with like 2billion+ and im sure i unlocked everything for that release.

Secondly, my old save should work or its necesarry/recommended to start over?
The next update will come out late this month or early August. I think you should start over, because they say it's to avoid bugs.

I can't change the regedit on Mac. What can I do to get talia and shiva scenes now after talia has visited me twice already. only a dance so far.

Reactions: h4xoor and KaiserST

masker9x

Jun 18, 2017
The next update will come out late this month or early August. I think you should start over, because they say it's to avoid bugs.

i hope they fix talia and shiva event or just make it simple ( that bug realy suck )

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes