jacques_meehoff

Jul 10, 2019
So I'm running into a glitch that seems like it was in an older version but has since been fixed. It's with Blackfire. For some reason, it won't add her as my henchwoman despite the fact I've exhausted every option on her menu screen. Is there any way to fix this or do I have to do something in another part of the game to help nullify this?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So I'm running into a glitch that seems like it was in an older version but has since been fixed. It's with Blackfire. For some reason, it won't add her as my henchwoman despite the fact I've exhausted every option on her menu screen. Is there any way to fix this or do I have to do something in another part of the game to help nullify this?
Have you tried the reset option?

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, the only ones with Bordello scenes are Batgirl, MartianManhunter girl, and Terra, right? If there are more I'd like to know

Godd, it feels like this update is taking forever

jacques_meehoff

Jul 10, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, the only ones with Bordello scenes are Batgirl, MartianManhunter girl, and Terra, right? If there are more I'd like to know

Godd, it feels like this update is taking forever
Her name is Miss Martian first of all. Second, every single girl can be shown in the Bordello scenes, HOWEVER, Batgirl, Miss Martian, Terra, as well as Artemis are the only ones who can be shown your private room and the Exhibition scenes.

Reactions: KaiserST

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Her name is Miss Martian first of all. Second, every single girl can be shown in the Bordello scenes, HOWEVER, Batgirl, Miss Martian, Terra, as well as Artemis are the only ones who can be shown your private room and the Exhibition scenes.
So no Raven yet, darn. I really ache for some exhibition from her

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
So no Raven yet, darn. I really ache for some exhibition from her
Pretty sure I've said this before, but I would like to see an expansion of content for heroines Lex has "broken" in the cells.
Something like having them willingly perform at the club and bordello...

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm waiting for Raven x Starfire content. Or at least more sister x sister incest content like Cheshire x Artemis or Starfire x Blackfire. (Supergirl x Galatea would also be good, though they're clones and not sisters.)

jacques_meehoff

Jul 10, 2019
While my Blackfire problem got fixed, I ran into another issue. Apparently there's a well known bug where Talia doesn't show up after her "dance" visit to your office. I've encountered it and I don't know how to fix it. I don't have cheats activated so, I don't know if I can do anything now.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Pretty sure I've said this before, but I would like to see an expansion of content for heroines Lex has "broken" in the cells.
Something like having them willingly perform at the club and bordello...
Well you are in luck, because Gunsmoke Games never said that it stops at the updates we have now. It was simply stated that he was finishing up their main content.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
How the fuck didnt I get any updates on this game since 2.2.1? This fucking page I swear.
What did I miss boys? is there a really good scene with these two updates I miss?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
You missed just one update, Batgirl got the usual treatment (Art was better than usual btw) and is mostly complete. There is one extra scene in Artemis cell with Chesire. Also some more content with Talia and Lady Shiva. It was a pretty good update, however I'd advise you to wait two weeks and play the Vixen update that is coming up, you already waited most of the time, what's a little more for double the fun.
Oh right the next update is at the end of this month right? Shame I downloaded 2.2.225 before reading this. Welp thanks anyway dude, see you in like two weeks.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Mister you are up for a shitload of content. I kid you not, brace yourself.
I'm currently replaying the content I'm familiar with and having the time of my life. The writing skill is out of this world. Each character is pretty much perfectly replicated into the game, and I'm impressed that the whole imprisonment aspect (in lex's base) doesn't get repetitive. He creates different dynamics for each girl. Damn fun. Can't decide whether I like this or Four Elements Trainer more.

Gotta ask something, though. When you spank Audrey, does she really say 'I haven't cum like this since I was nine'? I've wondered this for a couple of years now.

Reactions: Somnus

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
How the fuck didnt I get any updates on this game since 2.2.1? This fucking page I swear.
What did I miss boys? is there a really good scene with these two updates I miss?
Yeah the game was remade twice, you can now capture male heroes and you can use pink kryptonite on Superman and screw him. Also they added like 300 new characters, and GunSmoke Games HQ is unlockable as well.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Believe me, she is one of the most asked on the Creator's discord, I doubt that she won't be added eventually. If not I will invite you to the angry mob that will go after SR7. :LOL:

I don't see any ArtemisxChesire content coming for a good while, but Supergirl will definitely get stuff with Galatea in her update after the next one. StarfirexBlackfire is also happening in the future, and considering how progressed Starfire is already, I doubt that she won't be in the next roadmap (2.2.5-2.2.7)
Yeah Mera is a good choice.
What about
-Jessica Cruz
-Big Barda
-Fire and Ice
-Wonder Girl
Yeah I bet that in next roadmap we will get either Starfire/Blackfire or Wonder Woman/Superwoman.Probably not both to keep some of the mosted wanted for the last batch.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah the game was remade twice, you can now capture male heroes and you can use pink kryptonite on Superman and screw him. Also they added like 300 new characters, and GunSmoke Games HQ is unlockable as well.
Not only that, you can clone Lex an infinite number of times, so you can have a Lex orgy
Damn bros I miss a lot then.

Reactions: Grayking666
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes