Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
In my opinion I am against adding new characters, I just think they should first complete the characters that are missing content. In the future after the game would be almost complete it could have a new character addition or it could crossover (but I think it would be weird). For those who played Something Unlimited even what the game offers you know that many things are missing.
They added Tala and Lady Shiva, by which time they could have made the main girls (Black Cannary and Huntress) or given Zatanna and Hawkgirl some content to be able to put in the cell. Good is what I think, because the more new characters are placed the harder and longer the work will be.
Partly agree. Man, I really want to see what Lois's submission will look like, her Slut outfit. Wonder Woman evolution, by Mercy ... Not that I do not like to bring new characters, but I want to work the already available, example what happened to Batgirl.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
is Ravager :cry:too bad i thought it could be the redhead from the animeted movie gods and monsters.
You mean the alternate Wonder Woman?I doubt -we already have Superwoman.
Add if we go with a redhead that must be Mera:)or more Poison Ivy:)
In my opinion I am against adding new characters, I just think they should first complete the characters that are missing content. In the future after the game would be almost complete it could have a new character addition or it could crossover (but I think it would be weird). For those who played Something Unlimited even what the game offers you know that many things are missing.
They added Tala and Lady Shiva, by which time they could have made the main girls (Black Cannary and Huntress) or given Zatanna and Hawkgirl some content to be able to put in the cell. Good is what I think, because the more new characters are placed the harder and longer the work will be.
Black Canary and Huntress will need much more time because unlike Vixen and 7 others superheroine,they almost don't have content.So for them and also Zatanna,Stargirl and Hawkgirl, each one will need 1 full update dedicated only on them.Aftet Supergirl in October we only have Wonder Woman and Starfire with cell content.And probably everyone expect Superwoman and Blackfire to go with them.So now is the best time for some of the villains or Harley/Mercy/Lois/Audrey/Catwoman.

Last edited:
Reactions: xMendoza

Unknow

May 24, 2017
She'll just keep coming back to hte office every now and then. Might take a week or two, just keep skipping nights and visiting your office every now and then.
I've skipped about 5-6 weeks and visited the office each night, is it a bug or am i doing something wrong

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've skipped about 5-6 weeks and visited the office each night, is it a bug or am i doing something wrong
It's a bug.I will wait for the end of next week or even better 2 weeks and replay the game from the start.
BTW what happen with this?
-Stripping with Miss Martian in slut costume .
The strip option for Miss Martian is no more.
I was thinking that 2.2.1 fix that.

Unknow

May 24, 2017
It's a bug.I will wait for the end of next week or even better 2 weeks and replay the game from the start.
BTW what happen with this?
-Stripping with Miss Martian in slut costume .
The strip option for Miss Martian is no more.
I was thinking that 2.2.1 fix that.
is there a way to fix it or do i have to wait till next update

reireireirei

Feb 21, 2019
I think SR7 is in the right way to develop this wonderful game. I can't agree more that he always add some new characters into the "SU Universe". Before seen that posted information, I was just eager to know how Vixen show her new suits and actions, but now I was wondering the new girl's new story, espicially the slut uniform, that's double pleasure.

Reactions: xMendoza

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think SR7 is in the right way to develop this wonderful game. I can't agree more that he always add some new characters into the "SU Universe". Before seen that posted information, I was just eager to know how Vixen show her new suits and actions, but now I was wondering the new girl's new story, espicially the slut uniform, that's double pleasure.
We are not sure that we will get new characters.We only know that the 2 won't be captured heroines.
So they can be literaly any of the girls we meet at the yacht,or Catwoman,Mercy,Harley,Audrey,Lois,Poison Ivy etc.
If he adds Fire and/or Ice, I will cry...through my penis.
Especialy if we are talking for this version of Fire and Ice.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-225-gunsmoke-games.326/page-580#post-2203023

Reactions: Grayking666

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So is this new char gonna delay this even further? I thought the update was gonna be at the end of July. Guess there's no point in asking for dates, is there?

RedXSlade

May 25, 2018
Its not possible that its gonna be Jinx.
First because she is already in game and the second one developer write down that its not captured heroine. And Jinx is a villain.
But if that's confirmed to be Rose/Raveger (who is also in the game) in the silhouette that would mean that the Heroine is actually a villain (because she was at the villains yacht party). Unless she's not a villain anymore. Also, Jinx has been a hero at times like in the Teen Titans show which gives them something in common (villains turned heroes).

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes