nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
I played this previousy and bat girl was on the cell. now there is no cell, and she is only on that strip place. what is going on.
Her device has to be unlocked to put her in the cell. If she is only in the Galmour Slam it means her device is not max lvl.

Reactions: KaiserST

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How do you find your save file? is it in registry and what is it called? also does the game save automatically? like at the start of each day in the game?

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Well, the kinda good news is that there is a big chance of haloween october update ( as the poll of costumes was done i think at the beginnig of last year, so there may be an event such as Prison and Yacht party available on october). This is just a wild guess, I was a patreon for a couple of months back then.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Well, the kinda good news is that there is a big chance of haloween october update ( as the poll of costumes was done i think at the beginnig of last year, so there may be an event such as Prison and Yacht party available on october). This is just a wild guess, I was a patreon for a couple of months back then.
I hope we get another event that would be brilliant even if it's another yacht party that's Halloween themed would be great

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
How do you find your save file? is it in registry and what is it called? also does the game save automatically? like at the start of each day in the game?
Initialize regedit on your computer the select HKEY_CURRENT_USER then select Software after that search for a folder named Someguy and there is the save registry. As for the game it saves automatically after you start a new night.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't expect too much.The october release will be Supergirl and obviously Galatea.I doubt they will have much time do additional event especialy that big as prison/yacht.The best we can expect is some scenes with other villains-Cheetah,Giganta,maybe finish Killer Frost.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Hey guys, anyone got a recommendation like this game or Bend or break around the same theme with good erotic art style?
Common suggestions include Four Elements Trainer, Orange Trainer, and Rogue-like: Evolution. All of them have decently-sized threads on this site.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Hmm, most seem kinda crappy in the drawing style, or at least not up to par to SR7. Roguelike evolution seems to have potential, so does orange trainer. Maybe Slutcraft looks good, but they all seem quite incomplete at the moment. Perhaps I'm just asking for too much. Similar art style and theme.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Hmm, most seem kinda crappy in the drawing style, or at least not up to par to SR7. Roguelike evolution seems to have potential, so does orange trainer. Maybe Slutcraft looks good, but they all seem quite incomplete at the moment. Perhaps I'm just asking for too much. Similar art style and theme.
Ive played Orange Trainer and I can tell you that every scene with Ahsoka looks like it was drawn by different artist with varying degree of quality on the different scenes

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes