• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
By regedit? Whaat?

Also, I have to say this. I was looking up Harley wallpapers for my phone and I have to say, I hate what Suicide Squad did to Harley. She was this cute and yet sexy lass, but still a muffin inside, and suddenly she was transformed into this standard calendar girl normie magnet. I can't even find a good art or picture of her in her nightie. Sure, everybody loves harley now, but that ain't no harley, I hate that Harley!!

PS. I'd be a great Joker in the screen. I'd prefer bats, but the hard truth is I'd make a great joker

Reactions: TNTed

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Does this game have scenes that have other male characters banging the females? i see voyeurism but that could be just watching them dance.

Apr 10, 2018
I tried clone terra, but i can't do it becausa, when i go to the her cell, i receive this mensage: terras cell is empty at the moment.

I can't enter in the her cell. Anyone could help me?

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Does not answer my question, do you see any male characters banging the females?
Brothels are where people pay to fuck. So in the game, in the Meta Bordello, you can watch the heroines get fucked by random dudes. Though there aren't any specific male supervillain that comes to fuck the heroines if that's what you mean.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Brothels are where people pay to fuck. So in the game, in the Meta Bordello, you can watch the heroines get fucked by random dudes. Though there aren't any specific male supervillain that comes to fuck the heroines if that's what you mean.
Can you skip watching it? like is it avoidable?
Like if i go in Meta Bordello can i avoid seeing other guys bang them and only watch me bang them?

Last edited:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You never have to watch. You can just assign and then go on with your non-voyeurism fapping.
Thanks that is all i wanted to know, glad you can get each scene and avoid watching other dudes bang them.
Hope in future updates we can just have them in cells and do everything also Giganta needs scenes.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks that is all i wanted to know, glad you can get each scene and avoid watching other dudes bang them.
Hope in future updates we can just have them in cells and do everything also Giganta needs scenes.
You can also never assign the girls to the brothel if you so choose but getting money becomes harder.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Does not answer my question, do you see any male characters banging the females?
The gangbang scene.Lex didn't clone himself so there are other guys that are fucking some of the superheroines.
I think so far with multiple guys scene are Terra,Miss Martian,Artemis and Batgirl.
Also all 13 except Raven can perform a normal service to random guy at bordello.

Unknow

May 24, 2017
Reactions: Lilmg2

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
The gangbang scene.Lex didn't clone himself so there are other guys that are fucking some of the superheroines.
I think so far with multiple guys scene are Terra,Miss Martian,Artemis and Batgirl.
Also all 13 except Raven can perform a normal service to random guy at bordello.
But that only happens if you go out of your way to make it happen. So long as you don't put the girls in the bordello (except for the private shows that Lex gets), then no other dude will fuck any of the girls at any point in the story so far.
There is not a single instance where some other guy touches one of the girls UNLESS the player goes out of his way to make it happen. If you don't want it to happen, IT WON'T HAPPEN.

I am flabbergasted at how some people are making such a big deal of this situation. It is like manually pushing some dudes cock into your girlfriend and being angry that you just got cucked.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But that only happens if you go out of your way to make it happen. So long as you don't put the girls in the bordello (except for the private shows that Lex gets), then no other dude will fuck any of the girls at any point in the story so far.
There is not a single instance where some other guy touches one of the girls UNLESS the player goes out of his way to make it happen. If you don't want it to happen, IT WON'T HAPPEN.

I am flabbergasted at how some people are making such a big deal of this situation. It is like manually pushing some dudes cock into your girlfriend and being angry that you just got cucked.
Hey don't attack me.He is the one who ask.I don't care that much who will get the fucking.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Nobody is angry, people are just saying how it is in the game, the bordello is optional because everything in the game is optional. Regardless, SU is not built for sensible people who lose their boners at the mention of other men touching their waifu.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes