Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
How do I unlock this in regedit?

is it here suSlot01_wwomanCos?
suSlot0X_wwomanN_h3297516986 modify 0 to 1.

X = Valor of your Save, if slot 1 = 1, if slot 2 = 2.

All female characters in the game have the Regedit field suSlot01_CharacterN_h3297516986, which changing to 1 releases Nude Version. Some characters, which have hair variations, have up to two controllers, for example: Batgirl.
So for her it's something like:

suSlot01_BatgirlPonytailN_h3297516986
And
suSlot01_BatgirlN_h3297516986

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Has there been any posts in the Patreon or anywhere else that the Talia glitch will be fixed?
No,but I suppose it will be fixed.After all so far we always have in each update a big part named fixed.
Here the changelog for 1.8 from more than 3 years ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 1, 2017

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Jesus 2 busty Amazonian's in one Scene. SU for the love all that is horny put WW after the supergirl update

View attachment 362223
Maybe he will keep them for later.
I made a guess that after Supergirl/Galatea we will have 2 of the heroines with no cell content
/Huntress,Black Canary,Stargirl,Hawkgirl,Zatanna/,
then either Wonder Woman/Superwoman or Starfire/Blackfire
again 2 other superheroines
and the other pair of WW/SW or SF/BF.
Also both pairs must have titjob,Galatea too:)
Let's not waste such a perfect boobs.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
suSlot0X_wwomanN_h3297516986 modify 0 to 1.

X = Valor of your Save, if slot 1 = 1, if slot 2 = 2.

All female characters in the game have the Regedit field suSlot01_CharacterN_h3297516986, which changing to 1 releases Nude Version. Some characters, which have hair variations, have up to two controllers, for example: Batgirl.
So for her it's something like:

suSlot01_BatgirlPonytailN_h3297516986
And
suSlot01_BatgirlN_h3297516986
Sighs I see why that person asked you that. When WW and SW came out for me they dont have the "CharacterN". They still don't for me and I'm not sure why. They the only ones other than Cat Woman I dont have naked.

Lalalp

Apr 19, 2018
Hi! I've run into bugs and for some reason fail to google any mentions of those. Are they known and have solutions?
1. No buttons when I enter Constumes screen via Stables. So I cannot exit this screen.
2. Game hangs, no buttons on the screen when I press Private Room in the Bordello. Figured out - there was no girl assigned.

I used cheats menu for money only.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi! I've run into bugs and for some reason fail to google any mentions of those. Are they known and have solutions?
1. No buttons when I enter Constumes screen via Stables. So I cannot exit this screen.
2. Game hangs, no buttons on the screen when I press Private Room in the Bordello. A girl is assigned to private room.

I used cheats menu for money only.
1.Use costume screen only for the finished heroines.
2.Again only finished heroines have content in private room.
Any other will lock you in both cases and you need to Alt+F4
Finished heroines so far with content in Bordello are Terra,Miss Martian,Artemis,Batgirl and next week Vixen.

Reactions: KaiserST

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Super Woman is actually an alternate reality Mary Marvel.
No, she's not. Both Antimatter Universe and Earth 3 Superwoman are Lois Lanes. And judging by the lasso of submission SU Superwoman is carrying, I'm guessing she's from Earth 3 and she's an amazon.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
No, she's not. Both Antimatter Universe and Earth 3 Superwoman are Lois Lanes. And judging by the lasso of submission SU Superwoman is carrying, I'm guessing she's from Earth 3 and she's an amazon.
Except in the game they even say it's Mary Marvel

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Normally, yes. However this version is the one from the "Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths" movie, in which she was that universe's version of Mary Marvel instead.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Normally, yes. However this version is the one from the "Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths" movie, in which she was that universe's version of Mary Marvel instead.
I am waiting for the Crisis on the Boobs planet.
With the Boob Rangers-Wonder Woman,Superwoman,Starfire,Blackfire and Galatea.
BTW how are the chances to have some Vixen/Hawkgirl action in the game?
122852 - DC_Comics Green_Lantern Hawkgirl Justice_League Justice_League_Unlimited SunsetRiders...jpg

jacques_meehoff

Jul 10, 2019
No,but I suppose it will be fixed.After all so far we always have in each update a big part named fixed.
Here the changelog for 1.8 from more than 3 years ago.
Alright, thanks for the honesty. I just hope it is, because I do want to play this game again as that is the main thing that I have to complete to do everything (with the exception of whatever else is added in the next update).

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes