akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Friday at 10:05 AM
RobertoCasas said:
I'm not sure I'd count them as done. I mean Cheshire groping Artemis was good, and Cheshire forcing Artemis to eat her out was good, but a real threesome is both of them getting pounded or switching locations on a 69 +1
You get me wrong:)
First trio is not what you think.
Trio - I am talking about trio of updates on the roadmap we get.

discard457 said:
What's the current roadmap? Last one I saw ended with Artemis. I searched this thread, but at most I found outdated information or posts asking for the roadmap. Any help is appreciated.
First trio

2.1.9 - Terra (November 30th)

2.2.0 - Miss Martian (January 31st)

2.2.1 - Artemis (March 30th)

Second trio

2.2.2 - Batgirl (May 31st - June 6th)

2.2.3 - Vixen (July 31st - Aug 6th)

2.2.4 - Supergirl (September 30th - Oct 6th)

So you see why I was asking if the end of next trios will be Wonder Woman/Superwoman and Starfire/Blackfire

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
So u can get WW nude, but that's it, no scenes. I can't even lasso her anymore.
Does suSlot0X_wwomanN_h3297516986 modify 0 to 1. unlock nude or the lasso scene with superwoman?
Also can you get them scenes without using the Regedit? i rather get them without using it, rather get the them through playing the game, unless for now regedit is the only way.
I found the WW one but seems the other characters like Batgirl do not have h3297516986 nor does Harley.
suSlot01_wwSWLasso_h1082322111 - Change to 1 or 0.

suSlot01_wwomanLasso_h1147434934 - Change to 1 or 0.

Reactions: Catwashere

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Sighs I see why that person asked you that. When WW and SW came out for me they dont have the "CharacterN". They still don't for me and I'm not sure why. They the only ones other than Cat Woman I dont have naked.
So I had said that all female characters have, I will fix for many of the characters, some like no strip scene available yet, such as Wonder Woman, SuperWoman, Starfire, Stargirl, Supergirl...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So I had said that all female characters have, I will fix for many of the characters, some like no strip scene available yet, such as Wonder Woman, SuperWoman, Starfire, Stargirl, Supergirl...
I know but I'm saying even characters that didn't have strip scenes you could still make them naked. It's just my regedit I can't do that for Super Woman or Wonder Woman. I knew about that "N" in the regedit standing for nude for a while. Hell when they first came out I wanted to make them two nude I couldnt. So I can only say it might just be my regedit.

Reactions: Coyote099

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is this the second 'streamlined' mod, or the original? Because If its the original I REALLY don't want to have to re-grind from zero...

Baxter Navarro

Nov 19, 2018
Hello i hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
I need some help how do i get the full Talia content?
because she visit me in the lexcorp office and she did the dance but after that she didn't come back.
I want to know if i have to do something or if it is a bug.

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
Thats a nice feeling randomly visiting f95 for a news of very soon update :p Any spoilers on upcoming new stuff?

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Hello i hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
I need some help how do i get the full Talia content?
because she visit me in the lexcorp office and she did the dance but after that she didn't come back.
I want to know if i have to do something or if it is a bug.
Tomorrow the game will have an update with new content. I suggest you wait and download the new version.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes