apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Remember y'all, just because it's getting released doesn't mean we'll have an angel upload it here immediately. Don't wear out those f5 keys just yet!

Reactions: septacycell

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Damn still no update..
Have some patience. We were told they'd be using the release window this time around and that window ends tomorrow. There was no reason to expect it today, as we typically get some measure of forewarning earlier in the day of an upcoming release. That did not happen.

Reactions: apostatefarm

rle68

May 28, 2017
Its humorous to me to see people complain about this that or something else all because their particular fetish wasn't taken care of.. everyone has different likes but you see the same complaints again and again fake tits no anal no feet or whatthefuckever.. instaed it should be hey this is cool im glad he did this or that instead of fuck this money grubbing mother ... hes stealing money no tits fuck again for so and so .. give it a fucking rest will you...and be part of the solution than part of the problem... bottom line unless you donate its a free game .. what do you have to complain about?

Reactions: asadf and samael000
Oct 1, 2017
Its humorous to me to see people complain about this that or something else all because their particular fetish wasn't taken care of.. everyone has different likes but you see the same complaints again and again fake tits no anal no feet or whatthefuckever.. instaed it should be hey this is cool im glad he did this or that instead of fuck this money grubbing mother ... hes stealing money no tits fuck again for so and so .. give it a fucking rest will you...and be part of the solution than part of the problem... bottom line unless you donate its a free game .. what do you have to complain about?
You know whats the icing on the cake, all of the people demanding their shit aren't even patrons. their literally demanding for something without even paying...

Reactions: samael000

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can someone pls post Cheshire slut intro or lady shiva content.
I'm sorry, when you say post the content do you mean that someone should post a save about to enter that content or actual screenshots of it?
Both are equally impossible to show unless you have save just before that moment.After all you can't repeat these scene.
And the vault show the events without dialogue.
CG pack is your best call.
BTW are you sure you are asking about Cheshire slut costume and not her concubine costume?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lady Shiva so far have dance,strip,leash and blowjob scenes.Just give you each scene with the slut costume.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Screenshots please
Both are equally impossible to show unless you have save just before that moment.After all you can't repeat these scene.
And the vault show the events without dialogue.
CG pack is your best call.
BTW are you sure you are asking about Cheshire slut costume and not her concubine costume?
Lady Shiva so far have dance,strip,leash and blowjob scenes.Just give you each scene with the slut costume.
Mad respect for what you linked Armion but I have to show or point out what I don't think anyone else has done.
1565076598504.png

This is large preview of just one of my folders. It is a PAIN to sort through all the files and get all the conversations and account for variations in scenes. The process of simply running the game on full screen, pressing prt scr, alt tabbing to Paint, pasting the screenshot and saving it -I choose Jpeg over png because over the course of 5000+ images each MB counts - takes several seconds maybe a minute. Running it over and over for each cell scene will eat up hours. It's unlikely anyone's done it - even someone like me who really loves the Artemis Cheshire dynamics and hates that he's got a bug that vanishes Cheshire on Artemis' bj. If I want to see that scene again I've got no choice but to copy them myself.

And then there's sharing... 500+ images... e-hentai and imagefap tolerate a lot but I don't think they'll tolerate this. It's too many images with only changes in text. I've got a bit of a workaround with gdocs like so
but it still requires a lot of work and gods help you if someone reports you.

No good solution.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Mad respect for what you linked Armion but I have to show or point out what I don't think anyone else has done.
View attachment 364875

This is large preview of just one of my folders. It is a PAIN to sort through all the files and get all the conversations and account for variations in scenes. The process of simply running the game on full screen, pressing prt scr, alt tabbing to Paint, pasting the screenshot and saving it -I choose Jpeg over png because over the course of 5000+ images each MB counts - takes several seconds maybe a minute. Running it over and over for each cell scene will eat up hours. It's unlikely anyone's done it - even someone like me who really loves the Artemis Cheshire dynamics and hates that he's got a bug that vanishes Cheshire on Artemis' bj. If I want to see that scene again I've got no choice but to copy them myself.

And then there's sharing... 500+ images... e-hentai and imagefap tolerate a lot but I don't think they'll tolerate this. It's too many images with only changes in text. I've got a bit of a workaround with gdocs like so
but it still requires a lot of work and gods help you if someone reports you.

No good solution.
E-hentai let you post 2000 images at most in one post.That's why renders from most games there are on two or more parts.
Only respect for tremendous work you are do.
I hope that when they release the rebuild version we can just press a button to take a screenshot.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
E-hentai let you post 2000 images at most in one post.That's why renders from most games there are on two or more parts.
Only respect for tremendous work you are do.
I hope that when they release the rebuild version we can just press a button to take a screenshot.
Save files or a replay that includes text will render most of what I do redundant. And I'd be glad for it.
When i look at my files I have two rules of thumb to make it fast and easy. 1- as soon as Lex can be in his millionaire costume he'll be wearing it. And 2- once girls can strip naked they'll stay naked. Otherwise there are literally 2-6 variations per scene depending on which henchwoman is in it and what outfit she's wearing, times 3 for the number of Lex outfits in the game.

If ANYTHING is keeping SexLuther from being a game costume it's that fact alone. Adding an extra version of Lex to the game and having potential bugs for the thousands of scenes he'd have to be present in, it's monstrous.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
btw, this is awesome. At least 6 people have taken a look at my gdoc.
Leave a reply or maybe a like on the linked page if you'd enjoy seeing more like it - let me know which storylines you'd really like to see. It might motivate me to get more of them done sooner.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
My only demand of this game would be putting villainesses and other females in the GS and Bordello. All are just meatcogs in the Luthorian Machine
Thumps up on that one. I could seriously go for a Galatea exhibition gang-bang.
On the subject of Galatea, can I just say that I really wish she was actually Power Girl? Being a child of the 80's, she was totally bad-ass, and didn't take any shit from anyone. I don't follow the DC toonverse, so I'd never even heard of Galatea. I know there's a lot on the devs' plate, but if I could have one SU wish, it would be that you could clone Galatea, and the clone would have the old Power Girl's personality. She might be the hardest heroine to break, in my opinion. You could even use Galatea to break her. That could be hot....

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
On the subject of Galatea, can I just say that I really wish she was actually Power Girl? Being a child of the 80's, she was totally bad-ass, and didn't take any shit from anyone. I don't follow the DC toonverse, so I'd never even heard of Galatea. I know there's a lot on the devs' plate, but if I could have one SU wish, it would be that you could clone Galatea, and the clone would have the old Power Girl's personality. She might be the hardest heroine to break, in my opinion. You could even use Galatea to break her. That could be hot....
Galatea's from an episode of Justice League Unlimited where Super Girl got cloned. It was their way of using Power Girl without actually doing anything Earth 2 related. Side note, I stopped watching Justice League when Unlimited started (I remember watching the first episode and being confused by who Green Arrow was), but I actually remember catching a bit of the Galatea episode when channel surfing, in particular a part where she and Super Girl were fighting one on one.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Most likely not but maybe they will give her power girl's outfit?! But I like the way you think of Galatea Exhibition. (I wanna see Mercy be mercilessly stuffed with cock.) I always pictured it after fully finishing their cell/lex bedroom content they agree to work at the establishment of your choosing.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You definitely need to get some of this.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Most likely not but maybe they will give her power girl's outfit?!
She already has PG's outfit. That's the only reason I knew it was "her". I had to Google myself a bunch of Galatea articles just to see why in the heck she was being called that. It's actually kind of funny if you read up on why her costume is that way. The artist was trying to see if there was anything that the editors wouldn't let him get away with. He kept making more and more slutty costumes, and finally said "I'm just going to make a big old window in the middle of her chest and have her huge boobs falling out. They'll never let this go..." But they did, and history was made.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
What is wrong with the old engine, for the team to move into a new one?
Too complex? Too slow?
I know my cpu has abnormaly high usage when launching the game (the same usage as a good 3d game), is it that?

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes