c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
LMAO, please. You're going to continue pirating no matter what. Don't try to take some bullshit high horse. Their Yacht event was top-notch and you still didn't pledge then either. When they were doing great, you just kept pirating quietly instead of bitching like the rest of these complainers.
Yeah this update has been shit but the game as a whole is undoubtedly pretty good. The entitlement in people who don't pay is mind boggling.

Darkimana

Jul 7, 2017
Careful homie, Gamers really don't like that word
Hey i agree with the sentiment, i really do, but i think there MAY be a slight difference of expectations between a moron who forks over 200$ in lootboxes, and a pirate who plays for the amazing price of 0.00$ no credit card required. I do think that the moron might be entitled to his entitlement, on the other hand the pirate... not so much.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone else wish the vault gallery had the actual scene attached? Maybe with a '1, 2, etc' so we can rewatch certain parts? The first time you convince them to do something new has a different scene than the second or more, after all.

Edit: Or get the cheat menu updated with the post-yacht characters? lol

Feb 5, 2018
LMAO, please. You're going to continue pirating no matter what. Don't try to take some bullshit high horse. Their Yacht event was top-notch and you still didn't pledge then either. When they were doing great you just kept pirating quietly instead of bitching, like the rest of these complainers.
The fact that you were able to write this reply, while simultaneously stroking Sunset's cock amazes me. I think we discovered your true talent. lol

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
LMAO, please. You're going to continue pirating no matter what. Don't try to take some bullshit high horse. Their Yacht event was top-notch and you still didn't pledge then either. When they were doing great you just kept pirating quietly instead of bitching, like the rest of these complainers.
Spoken like a true shill!
Obviously what sunset needs at this point to meet deadlines is even more money. How is your master supposed to release anything but broken half finished updates with only 14 000$ a month. Will someone please think about our poor starving artist! Groupies like you are doing gods work, keep it up.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm having trouble unlocking Talia. I reset the yacht event, spoke to her twice to get the handjob. Then spoke to her again to gray out her name. I saw no other options to speak to her after that.

Also... According to the changelog, it sounds like Rose will be put into one of our cells. Is that true? Because Leash scenes are only available to people we hold, right? Other than the sorceress and Harley, anyways.

And what Terra bordello scene? She already had a 1v1 and even the rare (only 4 have one, I believe?) exhibition scene.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm having trouble unlocking Talia. I reset the yacht event, spoke to her twice to get the handjob. Then spoke to her again to gray out her name. I saw no other options to speak to her after that.

Also... According to the changelog, it sounds like Rose will be put into one of our cells. Is that true? Because Leash scenes are only available to people we hold, right? Other than the sorceress and Harley, anyways.

And what Terra bordello scene? She already had a 1v1 and even the rare (only 4 have one, I believe?) exhibition scene.
For Talia, speak twice with her in the lounge for BJ, then another two for anal, that will unlock her in the main game.

Rose is not in the cells.

Terra's new scene is a random one in the Bordello: Terra X Slade.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
For Talia, speak twice with her in the lounge for BJ, then another two for anal, that will unlock her in the main game.
As I said. I spoke to her twice, and got a scene. But after speaking to her again, her name bar greyed out and I was unable to speak to her again. Usually that meanst they're in the hottub and you have to speak to them there before moving forward, But I never saw her there.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
As I said. I spoke to her twice, and got a scene. But after speaking to her again, her name bar greyed out and I was unable to speak to her again. Usually that meanst they're in the hottub and you have to speak to them there before moving forward, But I never saw her there.
You need to trigger a time skip, ie see someone else's scene, before being able to talk to her.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If I reset the yacht event and go a different route, do I lose previous unlocks? Because my game crashed when I put Rose in my living quarters and visited her in the previous patch (known bug, i know). When I opened the game back up, I no longer had her. I've checked the HQ every day since, and its been more than 20 days and I have yet to see her again.

Edit: It was a bug. I did still have her. But her image in the 'post' menu was blank. I found her accidentally by clicking the blank spot.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes