Jun 20, 2018
Now I'm expecting some of the more dodgy Justice leaguers to appear in the bordello banging their 'cosplay' counteparts. :p
After he is the one that kill Terra,how about an option to kill Deathstroke next time?Terra clearly love him before she get betrayed and get killed by Deathstroke...also,if Lex kill Slade,we can make Ravager ours..but thanks to Deathstroke,Terra is in debt with Lex,and ready to get impregnated by Lex

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
If one where to get the full save right now from zero, it would skip a lot of stuff that can't be fully replayed, damn I wish there was a checkpoint thing to cut ahead from the start.

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
what i am looking forward to in the far distant future in this game is when we can get Miss Martian to use her changing abilities and we geher to change into anyone , from celebrities to marvel characters lol

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
How do you unlock Jinx???
Do you have to keep redoing the yacht event until they show up or something?!
Keep going daily where you hire vilains she should pop up there then put her in your room after that keep checking for vilains to hire she should be available not everyday keep checking

Reactions: septacycell
Jun 20, 2018
the fuck with this nopy??it always failed to download everytime i try to download it..can someone kind enough give us Mega Link?

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
You're not using a VPN are you? If i use that it sometimes fails (so does MEGA), otherwise nopy's always been rock solid for me and i never use MEGA anymore tbh.

(PS: Just downloaded it via nopy - no issues)
no VPN nothing same issue fails after 2/3 minutes .. realy need MEGA

Reactions: Super Galactus

shouon

May 17, 2017
so i have't played this in forever can someone help me out i can't seem to find the league of doom HQ

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
I accept their explanations, just as I believe the guys who supposedly cracked open the game and couldn't find the scenes in the lists
I'll answer this finally since you're being a reasonable adult.

The guy who supposedly "cracked open the game and couldn't find the scenes in the lists" doesn't understand Unity 101, despite belligerently acting like he's some sort of Unity expert. To put it simply - because this is an explanation for those who know nothing about Unity and/or programming in general, i.e. "I'm not interested in playing the semantics game, other people reading this" - Unity only compiles assets that are in use. You can have a 60GB resource folder that turns into a 100MB game upon compiling because only the assets actually in use are going to be compiled and added to the build.

So if, for whatever reason, a scene isn't connected, gets disconnected, or Unity thinks it's not actually in use, its assets don't get compiled. If they aren't compiled, they're not going to show up when you extract assets from that build. So extracting files and not finding assets is not remotely proof that they don't exist. Any number of issues could've caused them not to be added, which is an issue only compounded by something like Fungus that fundamentally changes how scenes are made and how Unity detects something as added to the game when told to compile a build.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Well this Bug Fix was surely very good ,It was what 2.3.3 was supposed to be like excellent Vixen scenes in her cell but also...
BUG REPORT
Black screen on Vixen exhibition scenes
Black screen on Rose/Ravager anal scenes

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well this Bug Fix was surely very good ,It was what 2.3.3 was supposed to be like excellent Vixen scenes in her cell but also...
BUG REPORT- Black screen on Vixen exhibition scenes
Black screen on Rose/Ravager anal scenes
Oh gee, you mean GSG didn't do proper QA testing again? What a surprise.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I'll answer this finally since you're being a reasonable adult.

The guy who supposedly "cracked open the game and couldn't find the scenes in the lists" doesn't understand Unity 101, despite belligerently acting like he's some sort of Unity expert. To put it simply - because this is an explanation for those who know nothing about Unity and/or programming in general, i.e. "I'm not interested in playing the semantics game, other people reading this" - Unity only compiles assets that are in use. You can have a 60GB resource folder that turns into a 100MB game upon compiling because only the assets actually in use are going to be compiled and added to the build.

So if, for whatever reason, a scene isn't connected, gets disconnected, or Unity thinks it's not actually in use, its assets don't get compiled. If they aren't compiled, they're not going to show up when you extract assets from that build. So extracting files and not finding assets is not remotely proof that they don't exist. Any number of issues could've caused them not to be added, which is an issue only compounded by something like Fungus that fundamentally changes how scenes are made and how Unity detects something as added to the game when told to compile a build.
I thought something like that was possible.

For the record, I know I was kinda accepting two conflicting realities as simultaneously true. Either SR7 added the content or he hadn't, and either someone could prove it or they hadn't. SR's never lied to us. Repeat: Never lied to us. He's fallen behind schedule and sometimes hasn't been able to deliver stuff he's promised (more usually just failed to deliver stuff he's promised on time - I can't think of anything particular he said he'd make and ended up scraping for whatever reason) but he's not yet willfully deceived the community, not even us ne'er-do-wells.
So either I call SR a liar or I call this other guy a liar... without knowing, or proof either way.
Like a reasonable adult which I try to be or at least convincingly impersonate, I decided to wait till the proof came out.
And I was convinced by the release - No way SR coulda made all the content he put in, in just 2 weeks.
Maybe I shoulda said that way earlier and way clearer. The content was in and the bug(s) was really bad.
And the content was great, and the experience was great once we could access it.

But I still stand by my comment that the 2 weeks or so delay for the fix to come out led to this bad perception.
All my comments actually. "After 2 weeks it looks bad. But 2 weeks in a 8 week cycle is just bad, not catastrophic, bad."
I'm gonna stand by that too.

And I know it's not SR's style, but I really hope in the future, like, a little over 2 months from now, he does himself a favor and builds up a comfortable little buffer of extra content he doesn't release or tell anyone else about.
Yeah the people in every forum would crucify me for saying this, but for his sake I'd do it.
Ravager and Jinx would make an excellent stand-in for one cycle's worth of content. If, in the future, he completes Superwoman or Galatea or anything else ahead of time I hope he keeps it under his hat and if life crashes or there's tech issues he can pull that little (huge) file of content, slip it in and present it to the group in lieu of a full update while still keeping people happy.

At least for this group's sake. The amount of goodwill that's been presented with a complete Roulette, a complete Tala, and 2 new recruitable villains with interesting stories outta nowhere just hasn't been reciprocated fairly.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
SR7 has lied before. Take the Vixen update, we didn't know it was massively incomplete until we had it. He may not have ever claimed it was complete, but a lie of omission is still a lie.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes