Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I'm actually glad that i waited for the fixes lol...too bad i'll have to wait even more for the complete functional Supergirl update >.<

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
No black screen for me for Vixen, either in Cell or Exhibition, same for Jinx (althought everything happens in Lex's room, of course), in the middle of Rose content and for now everything works fine, too.

For those wondering about how to get Rose and Jinx, reset the Yacht event, talk to whichever one you want to get as much as possible, after the Yacht event, go to legion headquarters everyday, Rose or Jinx will appear at some point in a little intro scene, then, if you can't hire them right away, just continue going to Legion everyday, hire them, put them in Lex's room, enjoy the scene, re-hire them and do the same to see more scenes.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is Vixen's Brave and the Bold costume only exclusive to metabordello or can it be unlocked in the Cells?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It sucks to ask for a save but my old saves are not working anymore and i would have to start from the beginning again. Anyone be so kind to give me one of his saves? Doesnt matter where into the story as long as i dont have to grind everything again ^^

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I thought something like that was possible.

For the record, I know I was kinda accepting two conflicting realities as simultaneously true. Either SR7 added the content or he hadn't, and either someone could prove it or they hadn't. SR's never lied to us. Repeat: Never lied to us. He's fallen behind schedule and sometimes hasn't been able to deliver stuff he's promised (more usually just failed to deliver stuff he's promised on time - I can't think of anything particular he said he'd make and ended up scraping for whatever reason) but he's not yet willfully deceived the community, not even us ne'er-do-wells.
So either I call SR a liar or I call this other guy a liar... without knowing, or proof either way.
Like a reasonable adult which I try to be or at least convincingly impersonate, I decided to wait till the proof came out.
And I was convinced by the release - No way SR coulda made all the content he put in, in just 2 weeks.
Maybe I shoulda said that way earlier and way clearer. The content was in and the bug(s) was really bad.
And the content was great, and the experience was great once we could access it.

But I still stand by my comment that the 2 weeks or so delay for the fix to come out led to this bad perception.
All my comments actually. "After 2 weeks it looks bad. But 2 weeks in a 8 week cycle is just bad, not catastrophic, bad."
I'm gonna stand by that too.

And I know it's not SR's style, but I really hope in the future, like, a little over 2 months from now, he does himself a favor and builds up a comfortable little buffer of extra content he doesn't release or tell anyone else about.
Yeah the people in every forum would crucify me for saying this, but for his sake I'd do it.
Ravager and Jinx would make an excellent stand-in for one cycle's worth of content. If, in the future, he completes Superwoman or Galatea or anything else ahead of time I hope he keeps it under his hat and if life crashes or there's tech issues he can pull that little (huge) file of content, slip it in and present it to the group in lieu of a full update while still keeping people happy.

At least for this group's sake. The amount of goodwill that's been presented with a complete Roulette, a complete Tala, and 2 new recruitable villains with interesting stories outta nowhere just hasn't been reciprocated fairly.
I doubt they will put Superwoman without Wonder Woman or Galatea without Supergirl or Blackfire without Starfire

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
RNG's been against me and Rose won't spawn in the Legion HQ. Anyone know which registry key controls whether she's hireable?
Are you sure it's RNG ? 2 things to check :

1\Did you get a BJ and a fuck scene from her on the Yacht, and did you have a dialogue where she mentions Legion (also on the Yacht)
2\For me it was around a week before she comes to Legion HQ each time.

Jun 20, 2018
Just done Rose content,Lex is Rose sugar daddy now and ready to get pregnant with Lex child since she know he is a fucking bilionaire..alright,who's next?

Edit:just done Vixen content,Vixen is a villain,she want Lex to impregnate her,and let Jon's raise Lex child..thats some NTR shit over there

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastershake
Mar 3, 2019
Are you sure it's RNG ? 2 things to check :

1\Did you get a BJ and a fuck scene from her on the Yacht, and did you have a dialogue where she mentions Legion (also on the Yacht)
2\For me it was around a week before she comes to Legion HQ each time.
I've got all her Yacht scenes in the Vault but I'm not sure if I recall getting a line about the Legion. I need to to do a few more yact runs for henchwomen anyway so it won't hurt to check that I guess.

Emerald14

Jul 11, 2019
Hey guys, any idea on how i can add the newest update to my current game data? also, what is this update (what does it entail)

jacques_meehoff

Jul 10, 2019
Hey, when is there going to be a Mega upload for 2.2.333? I don't trust any of the other download options and AnonFile takes forever.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes