Jun 20, 2018
Just done Rose content,Lex is Rose sugar daddy now and ready to get pregnant with Lex child since she know he is a fucking bilionaire..alright,who's next?

Edit:just done Vixen content,Vixen is a villain,she want Lex to impregnate her,and let Jon's raise Lex child..thats some NTR shit over there

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastershake
Mar 3, 2019
Are you sure it's RNG ? 2 things to check :

1\Did you get a BJ and a fuck scene from her on the Yacht, and did you have a dialogue where she mentions Legion (also on the Yacht)
2\For me it was around a week before she comes to Legion HQ each time.
I've got all her Yacht scenes in the Vault but I'm not sure if I recall getting a line about the Legion. I need to to do a few more yact runs for henchwomen anyway so it won't hurt to check that I guess.

Emerald14

Jul 11, 2019
Hey guys, any idea on how i can add the newest update to my current game data? also, what is this update (what does it entail)

jacques_meehoff

Jul 10, 2019
Hey, when is there going to be a Mega upload for 2.2.333? I don't trust any of the other download options and AnonFile takes forever.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I just got finished reading the op but I have a couple questions. Are there a lot of animated scenes in this game or are they mostly stills? I see that they are not animating anymore scenes for a while, but is there a lot of animated scenes already, or are they mostly still CGs? Thanks for the help. I played this so long ago, I can barely remember.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Same here, I see the save, but I have no idea where it goes
I got mine to work by double clicking it as its some sort of registry entry. After that it writes itself into the save registry and you can use it ingame. At least thats how i got mine to work.

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
Can someone upload a save file? I kinda screwed up my old reg file. Didn't take a back up of it before messing around :facepalm:

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
I just got finished reading the op but I have a couple questions. Are there a lot of animated scenes in this game or are they mostly stills? I see that they are not animating anymore scenes for a while, but is there a lot of animated scenes already, or are they mostly still CGs? Thanks for the help. I played this so long ago, I can barely remember.
It's more or less an even mix, if I remember correctly. Most of the cell content is animated. Yacht event is just stills, unless I'm misremembering. Raven's content is also stills. Lex's room content is animated. The brothel content is stills. There's more stills than animated scenes, but there's still quite a few animated scenes here and there.

Funkhole88

Dec 5, 2018
It's more or less an even mix, if I remember correctly. Most of the cell content is animated. Yacht event is just stills, unless I'm misremembering. Raven's content is also stills. Lex's room content is animated. The brothel content is stills. There's more stills than animated scenes, but there's still quite a few animated scenes here and there.
It’s probably 80% stills at this point. Only a handful of animated scenes from earlier versions

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes