Oct 2, 2018
I use to like this game but now when I look at all those download links and stuff... I don't know which is the main game and even if the Dev pays any attention to it anymore... So yeah, im super confused

• Angry
Reactions: Singleminded

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I was wondering if the game is really bugged, because after a while, batgirl and Miss Martian will lose the Cell Strip Scene option

without this option, you can not release the last clothes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 13, 2019
I was wondering if the game is really bugged, because after a while, batgirl and Miss Martian will lose the Cell Strip Scene option

without this option, you can not release the last clothes
Replay the "Dance" scenes and the next option should unlock. Replay that and all scnes should be available.
On a somewhat related note, the last MM outfit has wrong miniature and once you fully unlock Batgirl, the "Go Back" option in "Actions" is missing.

How do you unlock the Deathstroke scenes?
Special with Rose.

Singleminded

Aug 24, 2017
I'm on the latest update, and have done Tala's anal scene many times, but the meditation anal scene is still not unlocking. Super frustrated.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Replay the "Dance" scenes and the next option should unlock. Replay that and all scnes should be available.
On a somewhat related note, the last MM outfit has wrong miniature and once you fully unlock Batgirl, the "Go Back" option in "Actions" is missing.
thanks, really came back this option , Miss Martian's, I only go back to the strip option, when I went to the finger option

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Strange,the new update is heavier or what?The temperature of my laptop is like 5 degrees higher than 2.2.3

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
was the Talia after the yacht party coming to the office fixed or do you still need to regedit the scene , i have started a new play through and just doen ( all 6 ) yacht parties and about to go through the days to see if she shows up , ill update if it works or not anyway

Erutulcon

May 30, 2017
Anyone know which part of the regedit i need to do to "Fire" Rose? she's glitched out and is still hired but not available.

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
thats weird.. the game just advanced my save by a lot , it just went ahead and set me to a state where EVERYTHING is completed , i am playing the new reles to read through the dialogue for god sake , why do you do this....

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Question: How is this "Something Unlimited Rebuilt" coming along? Will it be only released in a recent form when it catches up with the current one? How far along is it? Will it ever be finished...?

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes