FabioZuker

Mar 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to extract or what are the files of the game dialogs?
I do not have English skills so for my experience with the game to be better, I need to be recording the game screen to transcribe all the dialogs and then translate to Portuguese - BR in Google translator. It takes me a long time, a long time indeed.
Can anyone help me?
Ps: (sorry for the horrible text of google translate)

Oct 2, 2018
I use to like this game but now when I look at all those download links and stuff... I don't know which is the main game and even if the Dev pays any attention to it anymore... So yeah, im super confused

• Angry
Reactions: Singleminded

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I was wondering if the game is really bugged, because after a while, batgirl and Miss Martian will lose the Cell Strip Scene option

without this option, you can not release the last clothes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 13, 2019
I was wondering if the game is really bugged, because after a while, batgirl and Miss Martian will lose the Cell Strip Scene option

without this option, you can not release the last clothes
Replay the "Dance" scenes and the next option should unlock. Replay that and all scnes should be available.
On a somewhat related note, the last MM outfit has wrong miniature and once you fully unlock Batgirl, the "Go Back" option in "Actions" is missing.

How do you unlock the Deathstroke scenes?
Special with Rose.

Singleminded

Aug 24, 2017
I'm on the latest update, and have done Tala's anal scene many times, but the meditation anal scene is still not unlocking. Super frustrated.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Replay the "Dance" scenes and the next option should unlock. Replay that and all scnes should be available.
On a somewhat related note, the last MM outfit has wrong miniature and once you fully unlock Batgirl, the "Go Back" option in "Actions" is missing.
thanks, really came back this option , Miss Martian's, I only go back to the strip option, when I went to the finger option

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes