HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Hey guys kinda old but how do you get Ivy and Batgirl for the Bordello Scene? I posted Ivy there and I can't seem to get batgirl to show up on the monitor with Ivy...

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I'm getting a bug when attempting Rose's second leash scene. The game just freezes up and stops. No black screen, but all I get is just Rose standing there and no dialogue or buttons. Anyone else have this issue?

EPCOT

Jun 11, 2018
I'm getting a bug when attempting Rose's second leash scene. The game just freezes up and stops. No black screen, but all I get is just Rose standing there and no dialogue or buttons. Anyone else have this issue?
Yeah, I've encountered the same bug.

CookieCutter69

Dec 24, 2017
Great game and art. Fun playing a villain.

I can't seem to find an answer for this, but is Huntress and Black Canary still in the works for cells scene or is it intended for them not to have any?

Reactions: NukaCola

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Great game and art. Fun playing a villain.

I can't seem to find an answer for this, but is Huntress and Black Canary still in the works for cells scene or is it intended for them not to have any?
The plan is to eventually finish all girls. As of now Supergirl/Galatea are for the next update towards the end of September. They will reveal the next three girls after that. To answer your question, no, neither Huntress or Black Canary have any cell content as of now.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes