• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CookieCutter69

Dec 24, 2017
Great game and art. Fun playing a villain.

I can't seem to find an answer for this, but is Huntress and Black Canary still in the works for cells scene or is it intended for them not to have any?

Reactions: NukaCola

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Great game and art. Fun playing a villain.

I can't seem to find an answer for this, but is Huntress and Black Canary still in the works for cells scene or is it intended for them not to have any?
The plan is to eventually finish all girls. As of now Supergirl/Galatea are for the next update towards the end of September. They will reveal the next three girls after that. To answer your question, no, neither Huntress or Black Canary have any cell content as of now.

Reactions: KaiserST

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
can anyone tell me wht is rebuilt demo for?
It's to get feedback on their new engine itself and the game in general as they build a new engine to run the game. It supposedly won't be updated regularly as for now their just adding the content from the old engine into the new one. The old engine is still the primary game and is still being updated normally, until the new engine gets caught up. After that they say they'll be switching over to the new engine permanently. Supposedly the new engine will be easier to use for both the players and the team making the game, allowing a more entertaining and more quickly updated game.

That's the line they're selling anyways.

Reactions: KaiserST

remus32

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone post the vixen and jinx scenes please my computer broke and I missed the update.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes