Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone know the list of variables ( namely hiring villians ). Also, and I apologize for asking this here, but in order to get the Poison Ivy and Batgirl scene is it you post Poison Ivy in Meta Bordello and Batgirl in one of the Bordello rooms? Or does she go in the Private room?

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
Would be very grateful if someone could put up a MegaUpload of the SU v2-2-333 for Win-PC.
I've tried using the other links - NOPY doesn't seem to do anything after clicking d/l , and all the others seem to be dodgy (as far as i can see).

Thx in advance!
It's a few pages back. just three or four I think, shouldn't take you long

86driftman

Jun 27, 2018

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
v2.2.333
Thankyou very much to this kind fellow for posting the MEGAUPLOAD link on pg 623!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a few pages back. just three or four I think, shouldn't take you long
And thanks to this fellow for pointing me to it!

P.S I noticed others asking for a link, so hope this helps - don't forget to thank Sladen!

Reactions: compusavvy

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
How do you get Ravager?
The way i got her was i
1st made Galatea my henchwoman , then restarted the yacht party and took her , then i went straight to the deck room , talked to slade only , then i went to front of boat , only talked to rose and jinx , then went to helm talked to manta , then deck room again , talked to only rose , jinx and talia , then to front of boat again , and when i went to back of boat i only talked to galatea , eventually you should get 2 rose in private boat room , 1 jinx , one talia and 1 galatea , then after party she showed up in hideout in about 6 nights or less

chewchew

Jan 6, 2018
The way i got her was i
1st made Galatea my henchwoman , then restarted the yacht party and took her , then i went straight to the deck room , talked to slade only , then i went to front of boat , only talked to rose and jinx , then went to helm talked to manta , then deck room again , talked to only rose , jinx and talia , then to front of boat again , and when i went to back of boat i only talked to galatea , eventually you should get 2 rose in private boat room , 1 jinx , one talia and 1 galatea , then after party she showed up in hideout in about 6 nights or less
Thank you i will give that a go

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I've already unlocked all Glamour Slam scenes of Black Canary and Huntress (dancing, striping and special), the scenes at Meta Bordello as well, but there are still locked scenes in the Vault.

What am I missing?

Also what is Roulette's scene 2?

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
I've already unlocked all Glamour Slam scenes of Black Canary and Huntress (dancing, striping and special), the scenes at Meta Bordello as well, but there are still locked scenes in the Vault.

What am I missing?

Also what is Roulette's scene 2?
Black Canary , Zatanna , Hawkgirl & Huntress do not have vault rooms yet . you have progressed as far as possible with them so far

Reactions: KaiserST

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
when i do the yacht party , same as prison , i play through 6 times with all henchwomen , prison i last play with Harley as it gives great interactions with Ivy in prison , and cheshire is the last i use on yacht party to make sure Talia gets unlocked by focusing on Talia , once you have Talia come to office and then in narda via teleport , then i do yacht party again with cheshire , focusing on Jinx . once jinx shows up in heist building , the 2nd time meaning you can hire her , then do yacht party again with Galatea focusing on Rose / when trying to unlock jinx and rose i found rarely going to back of the boat a good thing

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
How in the hell do I capture Zatanna? the item that Tala gave to me to be able to capture her is nowhere to be found.... doesn't matter what villain or device I use it always says 0% of rate to succeed.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How in the hell do I capture Zatanna? the item that Tala gave to me to be able to capture her is nowhere to be found.... doesn't matter what villain or device I use it always says 0% of rate to succeed.
You talk with Tala again?
Pretty sure the items you get after doing sidequests like that are just to unlock the capture option. Nothing effects capture chance.

@tuffy. Hire better villains. Use a tier 3 device. Maybe try wearing the amulet thing that you can buy from Tala (and equip in your room) too boost your success chance of all tasks by 10%.

But a level-3 device used by someone like The Shade or Sinestro should have a 100% chance on damn near anybody.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes