armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty sure the items you get after doing sidequests like that are just to unlock the capture option. Nothing effects capture chance.

@tuffy. Hire better villains. Use a tier 3 device. Maybe try wearing the amulet thing that you can buy from Tala (and equip in your room) too boost your success chance of all tasks by 10%.

But a level-3 device used by someone like The Shade or Sinestro should have a 100% chance on damn near anybody.
Level 2 device + Sinestro is 100% capture,don't need level 3 device.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
had to restart game so what are the factors for superwoman, i did the prison and yacht but Parasite never mentiongs getting the bokt of cloth, also for audrey he gave her the shot for the "inocculation" but the sample never shows up in the cloning lab

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
had to restart game so what are the factors for superwoman, i did the prison and yacht but Parasite never mentiongs getting the bokt of cloth, also for audrey he gave her the shot for the "inocculation" but the sample never shows up in the cloning lab
After prison event go to star labs to get the piece of cloth,then Lex's lab and then Tala.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
After prison event go to star labs to get the piece of cloth,then Lex's lab and then Tala.
thnx, though i still cant trigger livewires scene at glamour slam even after i post her there, clone audrey even though i took the sample with the fake vaccine, or trigger the ivy at the bordello

knoxvil

Jun 2, 2017
Running the Mac version 2.2.333 but do not seem to be able to reset the prison or yacht event... They don't appear in the available events and cannot be reset either... In the .plist save game file I have:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and for the yacht event I have:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I copied the settings from a Windows .reg save file from a previous save (2.1.6) I had where I think it worked as expected.

Anybody an idea on how to solve this? I'm thinking retriggering the prison event might help, I'm just not sure how to do that...

Thanks!

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Where is Star Labs?
I even hired Parasite after his scene but I never had anything to get in a heist...
Still no way to get Superwoman :'(

Mar 13, 2019
Make Rose the new henchwoman! Please!
I am not DC fan, but I came to like Rose almost instantly. That said, Rose seems just another female villain - same as Poison Ivy, Jinx, Giganta, Star Sapphire, Livewire, furry girl Cheetah, ...
The henchwomen are somewhat special - they are either loyal to Lex because reasons (Mercy, Harley, Galatea) or under the control of the device, but willing to co-operate because reasons (Blackfire, Superwoman, Cheshire). Killer Frost would make more sense as a henchwoman than Rose.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Two things
1. I found three bugs: The game freezes after the sex scene with Galatea on the yacht. Playing the orgy scene with Talia, Cheshire and Shiva from the vault makes the game unresponsive. And some of the yacht scenes disappear from the vault if you restart the event.
2. Is there any way of replaying scenes where we have the text in it instead of just the pictures? I really like the dialogue and I don't want to start the game over hoping for the RNG to activate.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
thnx, though i still cant trigger livewires scene at glamour slam even after i post her there, clone audrey even though i took the sample with the fake vaccine, or trigger the ivy at the bordello
Is there aditional content for audrey aside spankies and leash?

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
So... I believe I've found a bug or something? I've unlocked every Batgirl dance costume variations, but now after making her dance naked to unlock the final one, I can't see any of the dances on the Vault section.
It's just the vault room with no way of going back, so I have to close the game and restart it.

Also I've spanked Artemis with the schoolgirl outfit but it only appears the scene with the normal one in the Vault, also also when I click the Artemis spank thingy it says Cheshire even though I haven't reached that part yet.

Now my completionist weak ass mind won't be able to move on with that Dance section missing lmao

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Pretty sure the items you get after doing sidequests like that are just to unlock the capture option. Nothing effects capture chance.

@tuffy. Hire better villains. Use a tier 3 device. Maybe try wearing the amulet thing that you can buy from Tala (and equip in your room) too boost your success chance of all tasks by 10%.

But a level-3 device used by someone like The Shade or Sinestro should have a 100% chance on damn near anybody.
A little bit late but thank you very much, Sinestro is a beast.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes