Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
You don't trigger Lois scene sending a villain for distraction.It is the other way around.Her scene happen after you make some heists to get some items for missions from Tala par example.
thats the whole point ive gotten lois and not once did i trigger the threat level event

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
You don't understand.The threat event is when you meet with Lois:)
yeah but the argument was about the threat increase event which in turn would force you to hire a villain to distract a hero which stemmed from the comment about the usefulness of bizzaro in which i stated that ive never had the need to send villains to distract heroes as the event never triggered for me

and the Event with Lois does not have anything to do with the hero distraction which you yourself stated -.-

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yeah but the argument was about the threat increase event which in turn would force you to hire a villain to distract a hero which stemmed from the comment about the usefulness of bizzaro in which i stated that ive never had the need to send villains to distract heroes as the event never triggered for me

and the Event with Lois does not have anything to do with the hero distraction which you yourself stated -.-
I stated the opposite of that.You need to reach a certain level of threat in order to meet Lois.If you constantly reduce threat you obvioulsy won't meet that requirement.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
I stated the opposite of that.You need to reach a certain level of threat in order to meet Lois.If you constantly reduce threat you obvioulsy won't meet that requirement.
firstly i have not stated that i have reduced the threat level heck i even stated that the threat level event never triggered for me
secondly Lois isnt tied to the threat level system as far as i can see, she comes out on a specific day and or when you captured all 3 of the 1st heroines
lastly i think you are misunderstanding what i was saying...........maybe you should read it again and get the context

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
If I skip some days and, for example, don't visit certain characters because Im concentrating in someone for the time, do I miss their events or not?

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I entered batgirl's cell and the screen showed Lex's half dick and were was supposed to be Barbara's in position to be drilled was just her eyes and mouth, her body invisible, no dialogue and nothing. Now whenever I enter her cell, that happens, all the time.

What the fuck?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

In case you haven’t noticed, we’re big fans of surprises – especially when it comes to major news and announcements. We also prefer to show you guys things instead of just talking about them, which is why we made a video showcasing some of the biggest changes coming to SU: Rebuilt now that they’re mostly complete and in the game already.
Hopefully after watching this video you’ll better understand, A. the difference a dedicated programmer and custom code can make and B. the new level of quality and game development we’re seeking to strive towards moving forward. And this is only the very tip of the iceberg.
If you’ve ever had a complaint or criticism about SU, you’ll probably want to watch the video above from start to finish.
We hope you all like what you see and we’re looking forward to hearing any and all feedback about the features showcased and whether or not you all like and/or prefer more video dev updates/content like this moving forward. If you do, maybe we’ll actually spend some money on a non-headset mic and a better logo/opening.
Thanks for watching,
Gunsmoke Games

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I'm all up for the update. Also, I know people keep saying we're done with the Raven's content, but surely you're not forgetting about her cumslut scene? There's gotta be a cumslut scene for Raven!! Not to mention other poses for scenes (But that's for later).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm all up for the update. Also, I know people keep saying we're done with the Raven's content, but surely you're not forgetting about her cumslut scene? There's gotta be a cumslut scene for Raven!! Not to mention other poses for scenes (But that's for later).
Don't forget we are still pushing him to make a scene with both Raven and Starfire.

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
No one from GG has ever said we're "done" with Raven or any other girl in the game. If you think that's the case then you either, A. Didn't read closely enough and jumped to your own conclusions or B. Listened more to some of the misinformation spreading morons who frequent this thread than simply read the very public information and announcements we make ourselves that carefully explains the nuances behind everything we do in order to be one of the most transparent devs on the planet.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

As many of you know, or should know, our new change in direction is to begin working on “completion updates.” For the foreseeable future, SU’s updates are going to primarily focus on completing heroines that are already in the game.
Completion means delivering all of the standard scenes and content that’s already somewhat promised by SU’s design, i.e. the cell and bordello scenes. It doesn’t necessarily mean there will never be more scenes for that girl added later for events, story progression, etc. It simply means the bulk of her content, as promised by the game’s core design/gameplay loop, is finished.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017

In case you haven’t noticed, we’re big fans of surprises – especially when it comes to major news and announcements. We also prefer to show you guys things instead of just talking about them, which is why we made a video showcasing some of the biggest changes coming to SU: Rebuilt now that they’re mostly complete and in the game already.
Hopefully after watching this video you’ll better understand, A. the difference a dedicated programmer and custom code can make and B. the new level of quality and game development we’re seeking to strive towards moving forward. And this is only the very tip of the iceberg.
If you’ve ever had a complaint or criticism about SU, you’ll probably want to watch the video above from start to finish.
We hope you all like what you see and we’re looking forward to hearing any and all feedback about the features showcased and whether or not you all like and/or prefer more video dev updates/content like this moving forward. If you do, maybe we’ll actually spend some money on a non-headset mic and a better logo/opening.
Thanks for watching,
Gunsmoke Games
Nice improvement. I'll gladly start all over again.

Reactions: LockeKosta
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes