armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what's scarier.....politics or what happens in this thread when the update isn't posted on the first day of the release window.
No,more scarier are sport forums:)
BTW an advice-wait for the bug free version,then play the update.I am following this from 3 years and definitely save some brain cells.

Skirata

Dec 7, 2017
:unsure:Finally someone with good question. Hmmmmm If I have to choose I would choose asses. You can grab then in any position :sneaky:

Jan 30, 2019
Im'a deviate this shit storm until the update comes.........................

TITS or ASS ?

View attachment 416748
Why not both? As long as it's natural. Boobs are butts but situated at the upper front. You can definitely do a lot of kinky shit with both tits and ass.

Edited: Godzilla, when is your trailer gonna come out? I've been itching to see your fight with Kong. God vs King.

Reactions: Foxfort

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I know what you mean this was one of the worst G.L. decisions. I would love to see his version of sequel trylogy.......even the worst character in Legend verse is much better than all those new disney characters and SJW are all crazy......and excuse my French but Kathleen Kennedy can go to h@$$ and f%c& herself for all what she did to Star Wars after she betrayed Lucas
Absolutely! Well not much more untill the Supergirl update now but I cant say the exact hour since SR7 lives in Canada and they have like 6 time zones

Jacksonbbc

Oct 25, 2018
Can we get complete cell arcs for all of the girls soon (preferably Wonder Woman, superwoman and supergirl) I love this Game, keep up the good work

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
I'm hoping that since he put in Superwoman, we'll eventually get Mary Marvel and they can have a similar arc to Supergirl and Galetea.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can we get complete cell arcs for all of the girls soon (preferably Wonder Woman, superwoman and supergirl) I love this Game, keep up the good work
Supergirl in days.Wonder Woman and Superwoman next year,after the rebuild is ready.Don't expect it in next 4 months at least.
I'm hoping that since he put in Superwoman, we'll eventually get Mary Marvel and they can have a similar arc to Supergirl and Galetea.
That definitely won't happen.Superwoman is going together with Wonder Woman,just like Cheshire/Artemis,Galatea/Supergirl and Blackfire/Starfire.
Not to mention that Superwoman already get Mary Marvel costume.It is probably same way as Power Girl-instead of her we get Galatea.So my guess is that instead of Mary Marvel we have Superwoman.
I wonder how much votes get Fire and Ice.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Supergirl in days.Wonder Woman and Superwoman next year,after the rebuild is ready.Don't expect it in next 4 months at least.

That definitely won't happen.Superwoman is going together with Wonder Woman,just like Cheshire/Artemis,Galatea/Supergirl and Blackfire/Starfire.
Not to mention that Superwoman already get Mary Marvel costume.It is probably same way as Power Girl-instead of her we get Galatea.So my guess is that instead of Mary Marvel we have Superwoman.
I wonder how much votes get Fire and Ice.
Well I voted for them since 98 percent of my favourite girls are already in game

Reactions: armion82
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes