DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
That definitely won't happen.Superwoman is going together with Wonder Woman,just like Cheshire/Artemis,Galatea/Supergirl and Blackfire/Starfire.
Not to mention that Superwoman already get Mary Marvel costume.It is probably same way as Power Girl-instead of her we get Galatea.So my guess is that instead of Mary Marvel we have Superwoman.
I wonder how much votes get Fire and Ice.
That's unfortunate considering she's nothing like MM in appearance or demeanor. In any case, I was just speculating it may happen eventually, not anytime soon.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Supergirl in days.Wonder Woman and Superwoman next year,after the rebuild is ready.Don't expect it in next 4 months at least.

That definitely won't happen.Superwoman is going together with Wonder Woman,just like Cheshire/Artemis,Galatea/Supergirl and Blackfire/Starfire.
Not to mention that Superwoman already get Mary Marvel costume.It is probably same way as Power Girl-instead of her we get Galatea.So my guess is that instead of Mary Marvel we have Superwoman.
I wonder how much votes get Fire and Ice.
Fire and ice are brilliant I'm surprised we have not seen them yet

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Here's hoping the build actually gets released and not delayed again
Well if they are posting today it should be soon
I mean it's evening around most of the world bow do the day is almost over

But things have been quiet and Bo statements have been mate from the developers so we will have to wait and see

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Sorry Guys

Sorry guys. It’s not a normal internet issue. They’ve been working on the lines and it’s going to be another day before they can bring SR7 back up. In the meantime we figured we’d share another image from the upcoming update. (Yep, it was Maxima all along!) Again, we’re really sorry but this shouldn’t be a problem beyond the release window at least. We appreciate everyone’s patience on this manner.

We’re also completely screwing with people who don’t read beyond the title and first paragraph excerpt. We appreciate those who were chill and patience after yesterday’s announcement. Here’s the Supergirl update, enjoy:

(AS PER USUAL WE WILL NOT UPDATE THE MAIN POST WITH LINKS GO TO THE PATREON YOU FUCKS)

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry Guys

Sorry guys. It’s not a normal internet issue. They’ve been working on the lines and it’s going to be another day before they can bring SR7 back up. In the meantime we figured we’d share another image from the upcoming update. (Yep, it was Maxima all along!) Again, we’re really sorry but this shouldn’t be a problem beyond the release window at least. We appreciate everyone’s patience on this manner.

We’re also completely screwing with people who don’t read beyond the title and first paragraph excerpt. We appreciate those who were chill and patience after yesterday’s announcement. Here’s the Supergirl update, enjoy:

(AS PER USUAL WE WILL NOT UPDATE THE MAIN POST WITH LINKS GO TO THE PATREON YOU FUCKS)

My man !

IMG_20190530_140348.jpg

Reactions: Dozer

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
So looking at the changelog is there really no cell sex scenes with Galatea, not gonna lie that was the thing I was looking forward to most in this update.
I agree, but I'm glad there's at least a lot of content for other characters. Hopefully more Galatea will come soon. I'm curious to know if some of her content was cut though because of the internet problems seeing as how they've been happening for a week.

Reactions: Sheperdxgn

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
True it's not a bad update but ever since Supergirl/Galatea was announced way back when, Galatea was who I was focusing more on and to see she really only has just more strip and dance scenes it's a little disappointing hopefully there's more for her that couldn't fit into this update.

Zkid95

Aug 6, 2017
Literally every single new piece of content leads to a black screen.
Look at ANY Galatea/Supergirl scene in the vault leads to a black screen.

I've tried
-reinstalling the game
-spamming days (20 ingame days)
-Reupgrading supergirl's device

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes