markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This is another surprisingly enjoyable game that I brushed off at first due the type of art that it was. The characters are spot on.looking forward to more.

DiAbLo_SV

Apr 14, 2017
that data tapes your talking about is a heist in Star lab.send you villains to recover data tapes in star lab.you need three data tapes to recover through heists and dont just skip text read carefully for next objective.
actully i dont know if its a star lab or cadmus.just go to secret society and click on heist and put the data tapes icon in a box and put 2 villains for a heist.
here is a full guide for more info that how to unlock all heroines and villians.
I have done that as well......still no use. Why?!?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
When new update comes can i use "Saved Files" from the previous version or i need to start the game from the beginning, i mean its irritating its long game and on previous versions not worked because probably they changing something in every version, clothes options hair styles etc... Why they can't simply just add options instead changing them? So i what i want to know its if i start play this version in the next one can i use the same "Saved Files" or not?

Aug 6, 2017
Im having trouble where the Diamond Heist is not appearing. Is there a way to reactivate it? I already tried locking/unlocking Harley Quinn, but it just brings me back to the part where she asks for the diamond.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Does SU really unzip to 4.5GB in folder size? I am a bit confused. It's a 505MB Zip file. Using 7zip shows it unzipped to like 500 Something MB.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
The sad thing is that the game does not progress in a positive way. No real choices. Every special heist should have a special symbol. Like the "Steal Kryptonite" as Heist should have a green Kryptonite crystal. Would look nicer. But the biggest flaw so far is that the person who draws the different heroes & villains does not get new "content"/scenes out.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes