Jun 21, 2018
I want to thank you for taking the time to write this up (I read it twice). Now I want to reiterate a big thing that is being missed by a lot of people. BoB2 did not take away from any SU releases. In fact SR7 did a stupid amount of hours in Oct to free up time to do BoB2 for Dec. Let me just put it in perspective below.

If we followed our precedent the releases would have looked like this:

Sept: SU update
Nov: SU update
Dec: nothing (we break for holidays 2-3 weeks)
Feb: SU update

But instead we did this

Sept: SU update
Oct: SU update
Dec: BoB2
Feb: will be SU

So really where did you lose an SU update here? We over delivered, you got the 2 SU updates we promised and a fun small game.

There is no back and forth, the next update to BoB2 will be it's completion. I understand that it's somewhat confusing , time has to go somewhere. But BoB2 is a very small game, designed completely for Newgrounds.
Hey. Big fan of a decade (I think, how old is your first Avatar work?) Just leaving my two bits. Your issue here seems to be communication. Not content delivery. People complain about content because they don't understand (and a lot don't want to take the time) what your priorities and focus is.

Surprises are nice, but they also risk backlash so I'd wage more carefully when doing them

My Advice is try to figure out a better way to communicate than you're currently doing but that still fits the way you communicate and can be yourself. Patreon posts open to everybody with more details are also a good way for people to shut down critics or whiners that didn't read or didn't care to read about explanations.

I really like your stuff in general, on the writing part you nail down Lex and JL characters incredibly well, and you have a great sense of humor imo. The gameplay part? Eh. Not my thing. I'd always thought people would be better off just doing it like a VN instead of modeling on those old flash dating Sim but that's me being wrong. Art is ofc the reason we're all here and I love it. I love you do different body types. I specially love you do more Amazonian body types like Superwoman and Wonder Woman. My advice moving forward is to keep doing everything you're doing with writing and art, maybe do more writing as I think you can do deeper and more complex stuff that keep people more invested, but seriously consider either dropping the gameplay or making the grinding part into a mini-game that's fun in some way.

Reactions: ♛ Godzilla ♛

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Why? Star Wars movies/cartoons aren't really known for their many beautiful women. The new Disney movies all have ugly as shit women in them.
You are right about the new SJW Star Wars trash and the ugly women in it but come on it had good girls before like Ahsoka,Aayla Secura,Barriss Offee,Mara Jade,Padme,Princess Leia ....just look at the art of Shabby Blue

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
My wishes for the game in 2020.
As all here I think Supergirl/Galatea and Halloween event must be done ASAP.
I will keep my favorites Wonder Woman/Superwoman,Starfire/Blackfire and Hawkgirl for 2021.
-Fire and Ice-time to make the rumours truth:)
-Batwoman-no idea how good or bad is TV series,but there is no bad publicity and much more know her now
-Huntress
-Black Canary
-Zatanna
All 3 are in same situation.Nothing except 1 scene in MB for 4 years.Time to change that.
-Stargirl-the only one with cell content/outside WW and SF/.In 2020 she will get TV series.Time to capitalize the buzz
-Mercy-she is the first henchwoman,she must be done.Also the possible pairing with Lois:)
-Lois-I bet she is in top 5,or even top 3,of most requested characters
-Audrey-this my one per list.Simple my favorite of the bunch.

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
He's making $15,000.00 a month, and can't even add some music to the game?

How does the first heroine know how to dance on the dance floor?

The mind control is such a weak excuse to corrupt the women, can't you persuade the super heroines to become corrupt through clever dialogue or something?

LOL, the women throw themselves at you, how boring. It's like real life.
Don't forget a spell or grammar checker. Lots of missing / incorrectly spelled words.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
My wishes for the game in 2020.
As all here I think Supergirl/Galatea and Halloween event must be done ASAP.
I will keep my favorites Wonder Woman/Superwoman,Starfire/Blackfire and Hawkgirl for 2021.
-Fire and Ice-time to make the rumours truth:)
-Batwoman-no idea how good or bad is TV series,but there is no bad publicity and much more know her now
-Huntress
-Black Canary
-Zatanna
All 3 are in same situation.Nothing except 1 scene in MB for 4 years.Time to change that.
-Stargirl-the only one with cell content/outside WW and SF/.In 2020 she will get TV series.Time to capitalize the buzz
-Mercy-she is the first henchwoman,she must be done.Also the possible pairing with Lois:)
-Lois-I bet she is in top 5,or even top 3,of most requested characters
-Audrey-this my one per list.Simple my favorite of the bunch.
Preach man ! The old gals (Mercy,Harley,Lois,Zatanna,Huntress,etc...)will get some love for sure with the Rebuild for sure and hopefully the Halloween event too will get the finishing touches

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
He's making $15,000.00 a month, and can't even add some music to the game?

How does the first heroine know how to dance on the dance floor?

The mind control is such a weak excuse to corrupt the women, can't you persuade the super heroines to become corrupt through clever dialogue or something?

LOL, the women throw themselves at you, how boring. It's like real life.
That's news? Most of these developers try to enslave their audience by earning a lot and doing little. You can see the big games here, there are many patrons and a lot of money occurring a month. What do you prefer, do the game quickly and finish or keep giving few updates and receive that amount for months until it lasts for years? Just if you look at Summertime Saga, they get 60,000 per month and could very well do more than a simple update every two months. 60,000 dollars is a lot of money and I can't even imagine that much what I could do. I would have a totally relaxed life, I would enjoy life a lot .. it turned out to be a gold mine. And then they put their games up for sale on Steam.

From the way another game is developing, you won't see innovation in SU very early. It will be the same as one user said above, new character, old character being completed ... no adding a new gameplay, no reworking, without an adventure...
I think there is no need for sound/music as it will be a repetitive song that you will later mutate.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
That's news? Most of these developers try to enslave their audience by earning a lot and doing little. You can see the big games here, there are many patrons and a lot of money occurring a month. What do you prefer, do the game quickly and finish or keep giving few updates and receive that amount for months until it lasts for years? Just if you look at Summertime Saga, they get 60,000 per month and could very well do more than a simple update every two months. 60,000 dollars is a lot of money and I can't even imagine that much what I could do. I would have a totally relaxed life, I would enjoy life a lot .. it turned out to be a gold mine. And then they put their games up for sale on Steam.

From the way another game is developing, you won't see innovation in SU very early. It will be the same as one user said above, new character, old character being completed ... no adding a new gameplay, no reworking, without an adventure...
I think there is no need for sound/music as it will be a repetitive song that you will later mutate.
dude, you are so wrong there! update every 2 months, HA! it takes them from 4 to 6 for EACH.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
So it's even worse. There are many games that could have a more advanced progression, but as I said before...

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
You are right about the new SJW Star Wars trash and the ugly women in it but come on it had good girls before like Ahsoka,Aayla Secura,Barriss Offee,Mara Jade,Padme,Princess Leia ....just look at the art of Shabby Blue
Nah, my point stands. In order for you to find just a handful of pretty women you have to spread your search across the Lucas movies, the cartoons, the TV shows, etc.

And it's really debatable how "good" looking those women even are, cause from looking them up right now they look like 6/10 at best.

• Angry
Reactions: LordPalpatine
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes