zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well to get the full gallory your going to have to share her with other's. the real odd part will be her leash scene's lol. let's just hope they are working on the game tho lol not tring to sound like an asshole. even tho i sometime's speak my mind and do sound like one lol

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Where can i find where the saves are? I have a regestration entries file and am trying to find where to place it.
For Windows you just double click on it. Or you can open `regedit` and do File>Import Registry File. I don't know about Mac.
I haven't tried this but it should work.

Warnings:
1. Editing or importing registry can be dangerous. Know what you're doing and what's in the file.
2. The save slot you were using may be overwritten. Possibly you could modify reg file to switch it to unused slot.

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
I haven't tried this but it should work.

Warnings:
1. Editing or importing registry can be dangerous. Know what you're doing and what's in the file.
2. The save slot you were using may be overwritten. Possibly you could modify reg file to switch it to unused slot.
This is a good point. You can open these files in Notepad to check their content before you apply them.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Comic book Lex would film a homemade sex tape of him and Louis and send it to Superman, properly NTR the fool.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if he is not useing the device on her she will feel him full of hole's with her tommy gun. but we all now it will happen to every girl lex has lol. the funnest will be leashing gagantis hope they finish all the old characters be for adding anymore. but if they finish them all and do add new ones after there done i want wasp girl are she hulk lol. i know probly the wong univer's lol i get marvil and dc mixed up alot now day's.

Reactions: Werker
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes