lmagine_That

May 19, 2019
Every-time I've tried download the Windows version of this game, it has hard crashed chrome closing everything whenever the download is seconds from completing. What are some ways to fix this?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well some people have said to downloas it out of incognito and it worked for mr but if you in just window's chrome i don't know.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Every-time I've tried download the Windows version of this game, it has hard crashed chrome closing everything whenever the download is seconds from completing. What are some ways to fix this?
Which mirror are you using? I've heard that some people have issues with Mega when using Chrome. You could try using a different mirror or a different browser.

An anon 42

Jun 22, 2020
Can you send people back to the club/bordello after you've done all their cell stuff? without reseting them mindless again? So they can go there willingly now they're gagging for it?

I've done everything with Batgirl and want to put her back to work but not reset her progress, if that makes sense?

Also is there a way to keep the costume unlocks after resetting the device? I sent Wonder Woman back to see her dance in her slut clothes but I only had her standard uniform in the stables...

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Can you send people back to the club/bordello after you've done all their cell stuff? without reseting them mindless again? So they can go there willingly now they're gagging for it?

I've done everything with Batgirl and want to put her back to work but not reset her progress, if that makes sense?

Also is there a way to keep the costume unlocks after resetting the device? I sent Wonder Woman back to see her dance in her slut clothes but I only had her standard uniform in the stables...
You can't. Resetting the chip doesn't reset the progress, more like puts it in pause until you build the chip back up. As for the costumes, cells and bordello sets are separated.

Reactions: KaiserST

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I've attempted three times to get the mutated Galatia during the cloning phase but never worker, I remember reading it's possible has anyone succeeded?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
The only one that I probably can enslave is Audrey.And I am OK with that.Since that flash scene in GS,I want more content with her.We have 2 updates with her after that.I hope this year we will get more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For others/maybe even Lois/I will need a device from Lex.
I really want to see Lex break her completely to the point of being a loyal pet.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think auldry is already there but the way she act's is still in tacked.sorry if this is a spoiler because if not her stuff with wonder woman would be ruined

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes