Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
That was my issue with the last update. I saw the Lois remodel as unnecessary because she now looked like Powergirl in wig. All characters now have the same body types in different poses with different heads. It brings down the overall quality of the art in game. Plus I'm a believer that not all girls should have leash scenes. I felt Audrey shouldn't (cause Savage), Poison Ivy having a leash scene is also a stretch, Roulette seemed unessesary, and I don't know about other villains too. Ravager made sense as did Jinx, but the rest? Nah. Keep them in the bedchambers, hire them as whores. Keep the leashes on the heroines and give some variety (like Vixen).
Thank you I thought it was just me who thought that

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
It's strange that power girl hasn't been introduced. She literally only exists for the sex appeal and to attract horny teenagers to buy comics.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well holy shit. They didn't take advantage of the fact that they were weeks late last update. I don't know whether to expect half as much content as a usual update or be impressed that they decided against scamming their patreon supporters out ofantoher month.

It's strange that power girl hasn't been introduced. She literally only exists for the sex appeal and to attract horny teenagers to buy comics.
Galatea is Power Girl. She's blonde, an alternate version of Supergirl, has giant breasts, a white costume, and a tit window.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Reactions: KaiserST

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018
Omg yesss finally Hawkgirl. I have been waiting since this game launched for her. I just hope the don't botch the update again.

Reactions: KaiserST

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Outlook, not so good. Probably Cheetah/Ivy and then a pepper spray of who knows. Maybe one of the new girls will get at least something beyond talk, a costume or two, and a dance.

John2018

Oct 24, 2017
I am curious about how he is going to handle Hawkgirl because in his past streams he always said the most difficult thing about her scenes would be her wings.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that is true but a great artist can come up with a plan and a way too get it all in place. i may not be good at my art style and i can't draw people to well. shit i have not drawn in a long time but am going to try to start again. but what i am real tring to say is if you put your mind to it you will find away to do what you need done.

HagOW

Jun 27, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I downloaded it around a month ago but I'm stuck and it seems like I can't do anything with some of the girls even though I know there's more I can do.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I downloaded it around a month ago but I'm stuck and it seems like I can't do anything with some of the girls even though I know there's more I can do.
Check the links in the OP.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
it would be interesting to see in the future animation of the girls dancing in the brothel.
Do you guys remember back in 2015 there was an idea that each superheroine will get a third strip in GS.
Also probably some of you are wondering why in the vault it says Special 1.
Another idea/again back in 2015/ was lap dance in GS as another special.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes