Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Remember when they were two weeks late after 4 months without an update? They just never recovered. Assume 'every 2 months' is now from the ~14th of every month to the ~14th of every month and you'll be much happier.
That was what I was expecting this time last month, but preview week started on time. People have a right to be upset with GSG over this, their patreons especially so.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
People are angry on the Pateron page. I hope it makes a difference
Are you sure you check the right Patreon page?
From 47 comments iunder last update,3 can be described as angry.Most posts are arguing Cheetah or Inque.

Well there are about three comments regarding the release and requesting an update with a lot of ❤ responses so okay maybe angry was the wrong word and I'm sorry but at least people are not just accepting it
Actually all responses are on same post.Not to mention the initial question is not angry.
But we now know favorites of some people,because they are thinking the teaser is Blackfire,Audrey,Zatanna,Jinx,Raven or Posion Ivy.
Sorry, I'm relatively new to this game, but how long do the devs typically end up delaying the release? Should I hold out hope for this week or not?
The biggest delay in 5 years is 16 days.
So yeah,we can get the update this week.

Last edited:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Are you sure you check the right Patreon page?
From 47 comments iunder last update,3 can be described as angry.Most posts are arguing Cheetah or Inque.
Well there are about three comments regarding the release and requesting an update with a lot of ❤ responses so okay maybe angry was the wrong word and I'm sorry but at least people are not just accepting it

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
Sorry, I'm relatively new to this game, but how long do the devs typically end up delaying the release? Should I hold out hope for this week or not?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
something is known if the next version will come out this week or the weekend that there is desire since it is time

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
They tend to be real pricks when you communicate with them. I remember on reddit them saying something like it was literally impossible to find anyone else who could draw and then when I pointed out they could always get a different colorist the argument became, since I couldn't personally be their colorist for less than minimum wage I should shut the fuck up. Basically they say it is impossible to make anything faster because they refuse to pay more than the absolute minimum.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
They tend to be real pricks when you communicate with them. I remember on reddit them saying something like it was literally impossible to find anyone else who could draw and then when I pointed out they could always get a different colorist the argument became, since I couldn't personally be their colorist for less than minimum wage I should shut the fuck up. Basically they say it is impossible to make anything faster because they refuse to pay more than the absolute minimum.
Around the time that they dropped animations, I shared a way that that issue could be solved by using a method that worked. I used their assets and had an animation done in about 45 minutes (that’s including watching a few youtube videos to refresh my memory on a few aspects). The response was that they don’t want to explore alternatives to their failed attempts because they are the “professionals” at copying someone else’s art style.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Hah! We're already halfways through the third month, just like a couple of months ago, and 6 months ago, and 8 months ago. We're talking bi-monthly updates here people.
last time it was code delays
this time it is art delays
'only patreons can comment on posts'
why even bother pretending
Well, we can always storm the discord channel, as long as you don't mind getting banned from it XD

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Around the time that they dropped animations, I shared a way that that issue could be solved by using a method that worked. I used their assets and had an animation done in about 45 minutes (that’s including watching a few youtube videos to refresh my memory on a few aspects). The response was that they don’t want to explore alternatives to their failed attempts because they are the “professionals” at copying someone else’s art style.
TBF it's not as simple as copy pasting an animation made somewhere into the game code, that being said it definitely isn't crazy hard and their excuses for everything are absolute bs. Maybe their engine is as fucked as they say it is but if so they should focus harder on swapping to a new one rather than trying to force this one to work, especially when they have a baseline in an updated engine already and all they need is some manpower to copy paste text which honestly can be done quite easy. Even if they have to do stuff each time to make text blocks they could make a script to automate all that and make it copy/paste levels of easy

Reactions: relativeupstairs829
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes