• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

arken444

Jan 16, 2019
SR7 is a good artist but a completely incompetent programmer and also very lazy. He refuses to contract someone to actually fix his shit code because that would mean sharing some of the money. His code is so shitty that this game still saves to your fucking windows registry after all this time, even though this was literally the first complaint people had from the first update. He also surrounds himself with sycophants and yes-men that only sing his praises. Criticizing him gets you an immediate permaban on his discord so he really doesn't hear a lot of complaints since he goes out of his way to ignore them.

If he showed some bare minimum of giving a fuck about his patrons and maybe displaying basic discipline so he can keep himself to a schedule, then he'd get way more money in the long run. It's how NLT managed to become one of the biggest guys around.
whose NLT

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
whose NLT
Team NLT, makers of a few forgettable tech demoish experiences and Lust Epidemic and Treasures of Nadia. They are the rare exception to the standard rules of Patreon game creators. High quality character models, games driven by actual stories (even if those stories are a tad derivative), with multiple animations every update, and updates that come typically on the first and fifteenth of a month. So in the time it takes Something Unlimited to produce one five minute long update of still images, Team NLT has created four updates with between eight and twelve animated sex scenes. The animations are not particularly complicated and are made with 3D models and therefore far easier to make than standard animation, but the fact the remains that they are four games in and their work is only getting better. The second update for this month was released a week early because the team lead of the project is on vacation, and that update didn't feel like a ton had been cut in favor of a quick release. Their projects are clearly well organized and well run, timely, and produce worthwhile updates twice a month like clockwork. They are the 1%.

Feb 5, 2018
Team NLT, makers of a few forgettable tech demoish experiences and Lust Epidemic and Treasures of Nadia. They are the rare exception to the standard rules of Patreon game creators. High quality character models, games driven by actual stories (even if those stories are a tad derivative), with multiple animations every update, and updates that come typically on the first and fiftee(nth of a month. So in the time it takes Something Unlimited to produce one five minute long update of still images, Team NLT has created four updates with between eight and twelve animated sex scenes. The animations are not particularly complicated and are made with 3D models and therefore far easier to make than standard animation, but the fact the remains that they are four games in and their work is only getting better. The second update for this month was released a week early because the team lead of the project is on vacation, and that update didn't feel like a ton had been cut in favor of a quick release. Their projects are clearly well organized and well run, timely, and produce worthwhile updates twice a month like clockwork. They are the 1%.
I love NLT too, the only thing that bothers me is that all the girls use the same genitalia model. It's very much a personal preference thing but I wish he would give some of the girls a puffy pussy, like some other 3D games has done(E.G. Midnight Paradise, False Hero). Another thing that annoy me, the girl's anus are very pink, to the point that it look like they got skin rash or some infection.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
They're certainly not perfect. Puzzles have a tendency to be obtuse, most character models are clearly derivative of each other, they fall back on the "omg big dik" stereotype every time. But ultimately they do far better work than most. Especially hack jobs like Something Unlimited.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I agree, I don't understand people saying they want animations or sound/music for games that don't have them or stopped adding them or removed them from a game that did. Especially ones that already have a hard time delivering updates on time and/or been accused of milking patron money. And you want them to add something that will stretch it out even more?
to me, animation is nice, but not needed. i have seen games where the scene didnt even have a static image but was carried with just writting. and it ended up being far more imersive than any animation.

animation takes time, which means, its extra work that could be used to deliver more of everything else.

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
It makes no sense for 1 guy to handle the art AND code for a project as large as this themself. If they're serious about the project, SR7 should handle the art, and bring someone else onboard ASAP to handle and rebuild the codebase. They also need a proper roadmap for finishing the game.
There was a hired guy working on the rebuild, but he left, and no news ever since
At least it appears he left what was done of his work to ss7

Reactions: vi_surzhikov

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Remember when they were two weeks late after 4 months without an update? They just never recovered. Assume 'every 2 months' is now from the ~14th of every month to the ~14th of every month and you'll be much happier.
That was what I was expecting this time last month, but preview week started on time. People have a right to be upset with GSG over this, their patreons especially so.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
People are angry on the Pateron page. I hope it makes a difference
Are you sure you check the right Patreon page?
From 47 comments iunder last update,3 can be described as angry.Most posts are arguing Cheetah or Inque.

Well there are about three comments regarding the release and requesting an update with a lot of ❤ responses so okay maybe angry was the wrong word and I'm sorry but at least people are not just accepting it
Actually all responses are on same post.Not to mention the initial question is not angry.
But we now know favorites of some people,because they are thinking the teaser is Blackfire,Audrey,Zatanna,Jinx,Raven or Posion Ivy.
Sorry, I'm relatively new to this game, but how long do the devs typically end up delaying the release? Should I hold out hope for this week or not?
The biggest delay in 5 years is 16 days.
So yeah,we can get the update this week.

Last edited:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Are you sure you check the right Patreon page?
From 47 comments iunder last update,3 can be described as angry.Most posts are arguing Cheetah or Inque.
Well there are about three comments regarding the release and requesting an update with a lot of ❤ responses so okay maybe angry was the wrong word and I'm sorry but at least people are not just accepting it

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
Sorry, I'm relatively new to this game, but how long do the devs typically end up delaying the release? Should I hold out hope for this week or not?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
something is known if the next version will come out this week or the weekend that there is desire since it is time

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
They tend to be real pricks when you communicate with them. I remember on reddit them saying something like it was literally impossible to find anyone else who could draw and then when I pointed out they could always get a different colorist the argument became, since I couldn't personally be their colorist for less than minimum wage I should shut the fuck up. Basically they say it is impossible to make anything faster because they refuse to pay more than the absolute minimum.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
They tend to be real pricks when you communicate with them. I remember on reddit them saying something like it was literally impossible to find anyone else who could draw and then when I pointed out they could always get a different colorist the argument became, since I couldn't personally be their colorist for less than minimum wage I should shut the fuck up. Basically they say it is impossible to make anything faster because they refuse to pay more than the absolute minimum.
Around the time that they dropped animations, I shared a way that that issue could be solved by using a method that worked. I used their assets and had an animation done in about 45 minutes (that’s including watching a few youtube videos to refresh my memory on a few aspects). The response was that they don’t want to explore alternatives to their failed attempts because they are the “professionals” at copying someone else’s art style.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes