Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Really impressed with this. The writing isn't pointlessly vulgar like a horny 16 year old wrote it, and the characters actually have...well...character, when they speak. Each character has a personality that comes through in the writing, and this is one of the only lewd games I've seen with that. The gameplay is interesting, CGs look good. Really no complaints at all.
One thing I like about the writing is that we don't get too much of a window into Lex's thoughts, allowing the player to interpret his motivations rather than spell them out to us. For example, personally I like Galatea, and imagine that Lex develops a genuine fondness for his "daughter", and the game doesn't tell me otherwise. Someone who thinks he's simply manipulating her, however, can also think that and the game doesn't contradict them either. You could say the same about pretty much any of the other girls, even the heroines to be honest. Lex bringing them to the cells could be simply for his own twisted amusement, or because he really wants to make them his.

Reactions: KaiserST

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
One thing I like about the writing is that we don't get too much of a window into Lex's thoughts, allowing the player to interpret his motivations rather than spell them out to us. For example, personally I like Galatea, and imagine that Lex develops a genuine fondness for his "daughter", and the game doesn't tell me otherwise. Someone who thinks he's simply manipulating her, however, can also think that and the game doesn't contradict them either. You could say the same about pretty much any of the other girls, even the heroines to be honest. Lex bringing them to the cells could be simply for his own twisted amusement, or because he really wants to make them his.
he prostituting them:rolleyes:whats your point??

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
She wasn't near the top of the poll. Next few updates are focused on Batgirl, Vixen, and Supergirl.
Do we have another poll?Last one I saw was almost 1 year ago and WW definitely have way more support.Not to mention Starfire too.Poor Hawkgirl was realy behind:(

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
I've asked this before update 2.2.111 came out but I don't ever think I got a reply. Is my game fucked up or is this a bug.
This occurs when I view MM in the vault with causal clothes (it occurs with BJ, Sex, Anal). Going to Cell and viewing it makes it play as normal.

Reactions: xMendoza

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Exactly what I said? What's yours?
Lex is Lex,he want to gain money,at the same time he want them to remember who own them..maybe thats why he make mind control in the first place,jealousy is human nature,and Lex is still human,thats why when he bring them to yacht event or on leash event,he doesnt really like when his property try to seduce other guys when he still around,he is their master

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
One thing, i dont know if its a bug or something, but why some scenes have a long black screen before then? For example, when you get the first Mercy HJ in the garage it takes a good amount of seconds to actually show the scene. The same happens for me when entering Artemis cell, you know, that delay you get when the girl is getting a new outfit or whatever but every time.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Still better than the fans of Stargirl and Hawkgirl who probably will wait 1-1,5 years.
Yup... its sad for both parties. But i gotta say that the 2 month schedule seems to give him an edge in quality, i mean, look at the yatch event.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Lex is Lex,he want to gain money,at the same time he want them to remember who own them..maybe thats why he make mind control in the first place,jealousy is human nature,and Lex is still human,thats why when he bring them to yacht event or on leash event,he doesnt really like when his property try to seduce other guys when he still around,he is their master
I really don't see how anyone was supposed to get that from your three word response, or how that contradicts anything I said?
One thing, i dont know if its a bug or something, but why some scenes have a long black screen before then? For example, when you get the first Mercy HJ in the garage it takes a good amount of seconds to actually show the scene. The same happens for me when entering Artemis cell, you know, that delay you get when the girl is getting a new outfit or whatever but every time.
I would guess the game is loading assets. Not exactly a bug, but it could do with optimising. It seems to happen whenever there's an animation, I don't think I've seen it happen on static scenes.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I really don't see how anyone was supposed to get that from your three word response, or how that contradicts anything I said?

I would guess the game is loading assets. Not exactly a bug, but it could do with optimising. It seems to happen whenever there's an animation, I don't think I've seen it happen on static scenes.
nah,just forget about it,its just a game,and we want to enjoy..so,yeah..dont try to think much about it..have fun

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes