Ric

Oct 21, 2016
can anyone give me the save files for latest update plz i lost mine..... mistakenly deleted the whole game
Saves could remain after deleting the game. You need to download the game again and load from the slot where the old game was saved. But if you chose a new game and saved it in the slot where the old saves were, then you really need new saves.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 2914

Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals?​

Thread updated: 2019-04-11
Release Date: 2019-04-11
Censored: No
Version: v2.2.111
Developer: Gunsmoke Games -
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Change in Direction Statement:

Current State of the Game:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac : - - - -

Extras: - - - -
Guides:
GUIDE - GUIDE 2 - - - VAULT CHECKLIST
Thank @Sierra025 for the link, @Gab for the save, gallery & guide, @SimpleFapper for the asset pack and
@samdan for the character progress spreadsheet.

View attachment 159573 View attachment 159574 View attachment 159575 View attachment 159576 View attachment 159577 View attachment 159578 View attachment 159579
View attachment 159580 View attachment 159581 View attachment 159582 View attachment 159584 View attachment 159585 View attachment 159586 View attachment 159587
in pc or android??

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
No android yet, but that is part of the plan going forward. They have to re-do the entire game, because Unity will not port to android. But once that gets done, then it will be put into android form.
So, you're referring to this post:

Check the date of the post and then maybe read this:

Just want to make sure everyone has all the information for which to properly set their expectations. ;)

tayden23

Oct 14, 2018
So, you're referring to this post:

Check the date of the post and then maybe read this:

Just want to make sure everyone has all the information for which to properly set their expectations. ;)
(n)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It's fairly simple. There is no android version of Something Unlimited, because Unity does not port to android.

There may be an android version of Something Trainer, a fan made port done in Ren'Py which does port to android.

Any more questions?

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
If memory serves, his olive skin tone in the game comes from the Superman series, in Justice League he was changed to the "white" colour. Considering his character design stayed the same otherwise, I'm not sure why they did that.
Lex Luthors skin is Mediterranean, in the commentary on the superman animated series, they said they based his design on Telly Savalas the greek actor who played Kojack part of this is because Alexander "Lex" Luthor is supposedly of Greek descent and his first name was based off of Alexander the Great. The change in color came with Justice League cartoon when they had different equipment and filters.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to unlock the scene Bordello 1 for Poison Ivy?
That's not 100% correct either, based on my second playthrough; I got that scene without having posted Ivy to the bordello. She had been broken out obviously, and had been posted to Lex's bedroom, and was not currently posted anywhere or even hired at the time the scene happened.
Lex Luthors skin is Mediterranean, in the commentary on the superman animated series, they said they based his design on Telly Savalas the greek actor who played Kojack part of this is because Alexander "Lex" Luthor is supposedly of Greek descent and his first name was based off of Alexander the Great. The change in color came with Justice League cartoon when they had different equipment and filters.
The colour change was a technical thing? That's odd, I don't recall such significant palette shifts on other characters, I wonder why just Lex?

tayden23

Oct 14, 2018
This right here deserves to be pinned. Sadly, I don't believe that is possible.

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
It's fairly simple. There is no android version of Something Unlimited, because Unity does not port to android.

There may be an android version of Something Trainer, a fan made port done in Ren'Py which does port to android.

Any more questions?

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, no. Unity definitely has Android build support. If you're serious, then you REALLY have 0 idea what you're talking about.

The issue with SU and why there isn't a mobile version is, to put it simply, that it's made on a 2-3 year old version of Unity and Fungus.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, no. Unity definitely has Android build support. If you're serious, then you REALLY have 0 idea what you're talking about.

The issue with SU and why there isn't a mobile version is, to put it simply, that it's made on a 2-3 year old version of Unity and Fungus.
Sorry, I misspoke. My understanding from reading through the thread was that it couldn't be translated to android. I'm not 100% familiar with the intricacies of the Unity engine. However the fact remains that according to both Gunsmoke Games and SR7 there won't be an android version of SU.

Mar 16, 2018
so ive been going through the cg rips and I found some starfire nude cg's. Have these been implemented yet and I just havent unlocked them yet, or are they in the process of implementation.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes