JackHammer

May 30, 2017
How do you unlock the option to clone Audrey (the princess) ? The guide says it's a random event, however I've yet to see the event after dozens of days with Audrey. If it helps, I have pretty old saves since before they added this feature.
Apologies if this question has been asked before, but I didn't see an answer in the last few pages.
It is random, but it isn't started by visiting Audrey. Rather, you have to keep going to the club until Vandal Savage shows up looking for her. He starts getting upset, and you realize that if you could keep her AND return her for a reward, it would be great. Have your cake and eat it too, and all that. So then you can start that path. The thing I couldn't find for the longest time is that once you have cloned her, you have to go to your office and call Vandal Savage on the phone to have him come pick her up; I think I skipped a dialogue line or something. Then he pays you a million bucks. Schweet.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
That phrase never made sense to me. Anyone can have a cake and then eat it. The real trick would be to eat your cake and still have it.
The phrase isn't "Have your cake, then eat it"; the phrase is "Have your cake, and eat it", implying that you are doing both simultaneously. Kind of like patting your head and rubbing your stomach. Any goof can do one then the other, the trick is doing both at once. At any one moment, you can either possess the cake, or eat the cake. You can do both sequentially, but not at once. Therein lies the difference.
Besides, "Eat your cake, and have it, too" sounds stupid.

U

User_1294231

It is random, but it isn't started by visiting Audrey. Rather, you have to keep going to the club until Vandal Savage shows up looking for her. He starts getting upset, and you realize that if you could keep her AND return her for a reward, it would be great. Have your cake and eat it too, and all that. So then you can start that path. The thing I couldn't find for the longest time is that once you have cloned her, you have to go to your office and call Vandal Savage on the phone to have him come pick her up; I think I skipped a dialogue line or something. Then he pays you a million bucks. Schweet.
Thank you! I only went to the office and not to the club. Hopefully this will fix it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The club might also need to be fully upgraded (for some reason). I've been waiting for him to show for a long time in one save, and I just realised that I only have the club at level three. It's possible that that might be preventing him from coming (for some reason).

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
can anyone give me the save files for latest update plz i lost mine..... mistakenly deleted the whole game

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
can anyone give me the save files for latest update plz i lost mine..... mistakenly deleted the whole game
Saves could remain after deleting the game. You need to download the game again and load from the slot where the old game was saved. But if you chose a new game and saved it in the slot where the old saves were, then you really need new saves.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 2914

Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals?​

Thread updated: 2019-04-11
Release Date: 2019-04-11
Censored: No
Version: v2.2.111
Developer: Gunsmoke Games -
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Change in Direction Statement:

Current State of the Game:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac : - - - -

Extras: - - - -
Guides:
GUIDE - GUIDE 2 - - - VAULT CHECKLIST
Thank @Sierra025 for the link, @Gab for the save, gallery & guide, @SimpleFapper for the asset pack and
@samdan for the character progress spreadsheet.

View attachment 159573 View attachment 159574 View attachment 159575 View attachment 159576 View attachment 159577 View attachment 159578 View attachment 159579
View attachment 159580 View attachment 159581 View attachment 159582 View attachment 159584 View attachment 159585 View attachment 159586 View attachment 159587
in pc or android??

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
No android yet, but that is part of the plan going forward. They have to re-do the entire game, because Unity will not port to android. But once that gets done, then it will be put into android form.
So, you're referring to this post:

Check the date of the post and then maybe read this:

Just want to make sure everyone has all the information for which to properly set their expectations. ;)

tayden23

Oct 14, 2018
So, you're referring to this post:

Check the date of the post and then maybe read this:

Just want to make sure everyone has all the information for which to properly set their expectations. ;)
(n)

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes