KreldorIronleaf

Nov 23, 2017
Hello. I have all the requeriments to go after Superwoman (Raven, Lexcorp, Legion level 3) but I cannot start the quest. Did I miss anything?
If I remember right you need to visit the legion HQ till you are approached by Leech then you can go to STAR labs or your lab then STAR labs to get the cloth item to take to Tala to summon Super Woman.

D

Deleted member 255528

my Terra is dead and bugged during the clone.
Is there any workaround for this?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So after 3 updates we can say that the completion updates were mostly good and have been delivering what most players wanted, as such I would like to make a prediction of what content we will be getting as secundary stuff besides the main heroines announced here:

Without any further delays let's get to it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those were my prediction, feel free to discuss and give me your ideias.

Also I'm so going to regret this, but if any newbie has problems, questions and other stuff with this game send me a PM, I will try to help you and reduce the clutter in this thread.
Nice to see you think like me about the possibility of getting first part of Hawkgirl in one of the next 3 updates.
After Batgirl,Vixen and Supergirl they have 3 other with cel content.Wonder Woman and Starfire obviously should come together with Superwoman and Blackfire.Stargirl can be together with some Huntress/Black Canary.

Reactions: KaiserST

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think I saw a signature with her somewhere around here.... *looks down
Thank you:)
Nice to see you think like me about the possibility of getting first part of Hawkgirl in one of the next 3 updates.
After Batgirl,Vixen and Supergirl they have 3 other with cel content.Wonder Woman and Starfire obviously should come together with Superwoman and Blackfire.Stargirl can be together with some Huntress/Black Canary.
We need cat woman content:(

Reactions: nekkromenzer

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
if we want Catwomen,we need a reason to make her give up about Batman,like Talia in the last update

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 21

Well this one turned out to be the biggest addition to the pack yet. I didn't get the Artemis x Cheshire stuff in because I'll have to do them as animations. Otherwise it would take almost a hundred images to do all the combos for each scene. Pretty soon the pack will get cut into 2 parts I think. Already its growing larger than the game itself lol!

Elmacmanus

Feb 18, 2018
According to the guide, a scene should trigger when Batgirl and Ivy are both working at the bordello.

It doesn't seem to work for me, does anyone has more detail as to how to activate this ?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
According to the guide, a scene should trigger when Batgirl and Ivy are both working at the bordello.

It doesn't seem to work for me, does anyone has more detail as to how to activate this ?
Hi here
Step 1 : Post Batgirl to the Meta Bordello, any Bordello slot will do (but not Private Room or Exhibition)
Step 2 : Post Ivy to the Meta Bordello
Step 3 : Watch Batgirl in the monitoring room
Step 4 : Remove Ivy from the Meta Bordello
Step 5 : Wait 1 night
Step 6 : Go to the monitoring room and watch Batgirl again

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes