anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
what i am looking forward to is when a hero is has gotten to level 3 device & fully under control by the device to move them into a cell, then when they are totally submitted in their cell like artemis has , like miss martian , vixen , now batgirl (well almost) & starfire who has been tricked into believing she is a slave , that they will reunlock for the bordelo & strip club without having to reset their device and losing their cell spot , and work then willingly in the place clubs
That is exactly what I want. Send slutty Raven as well. And Lois.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

2.2.3 Preview #2 – Good News and Bad News
The Good News
There are two additional girls getting content added with the Vixen update that we’re sure many of you will be quite happy to see. The silhouette in the image above is one of them and we’ll be revealing the other later in the week, so be sure to stay tuned to find out who it is.
Here’s a hint for the silhouette: She’s not a currently captured heroine. ; )
The Bad News
We’re going to be making use of the release window this update. After being set back due to some unavoidable personal issues, SR7 needs more time with the update and we’re going to give it to him.
Unforeseeable issues like this are exactly why we moved to release windows to begin with and you can consider this the heads-up ahead of time we promised to give you all when we first announced the move to release windows.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding,
Gunsmoke Games

TNTed

Nov 20, 2018

The Good News
There are two additional girls getting content added with the Vixen update that we’re sure many of you will be quite happy to see. The silhouette in the image above is one of them and we’ll be revealing the other later in the week, so be sure to stay tuned to find out who it is.
The Bad News
We’re going to be making use of the release window this update. After being set back due to some unavoidable personal issues, SR7 needs more time with the update and we’re going to give it to him.
Unforeseeable issues like this are exactly why we moved to release windows to begin with and you can consider this the heads-up ahead of time we promised to give you all when we first announced the move to release windows.
Gunsmoke Games
Damn it! I was just gonna post that, you beat me to it. Well, at least it's posted.
#RaidArea51bois

Jan 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to do the "Shadow League" event?
I've done Talia's dance scene
But I don't know what to do next
I appreciate the help from the beginning

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

The Good News
The Bad News
Gunsmoke Games
Can be this Audrey?She is technicaly not captured heroine:)

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Will they add Mary Jane in this update? Because she is not a heroine. Maybe it could be the Black Window? However, It seems to me that it will be a good update, even though it is the main content of Vixen, it seems that it will bring a lot of content. I can't wait! There is still a week left or it will be later this week, probably on a Sunday or Monday.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Could it be Circe? She'd be tickled that you captured Wonder Woman.

If it is Circe maybe we will get some scenes with her and tala

Could be Morgan le fey in human form

That was one of the plot points in the yacht event

Could be fire and ice

Fire could be the silloutte while ice could be the second character

How long is the release window

Does this mean it's delayed 2 weeks

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I'm going to go out on a limb. I think the girl in the preview is Circe, but he talks about 2 girls being ready that isn't Vixen. I think Supergirl is also ready. During an earlier stream this month he was working on a piece of Supergirl content. I think this month will have both Vixen and Supergirl in one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If it is Circe maybe we will get some scenes with her and tala

Could be Morgan le fey in human form

That was one of the plot points in the yacht event

Could be fire and ice

Fire could be the silloutte while ice could be the second character

How long is the release window

Does this mean it's delayed 2 weeks
Definitely not Jessica Cruz,Morgan le Fey,Mera,Big Barda.
Don't think it is Fire or Ice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can be Circe,Donna Troy,Wonder Girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still Audrey sounds like a much likely posssibility.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes