RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
Unfortunately this game keeps saves in your computer's registry, so it's a bit more complicated/annoying than most other games where you just grab the save from the 'saves' folder and share it.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see it is everyone what's new stuff for every one but also people want all the old carachter's that have been in the game from the start to get there stuff finished because every other person has a cell scene but the old one's. i mean batgirl was the only one finished so i can see why they want the other's done too.

Palinchron

May 5, 2018
I thought I was the only one. People here are usually asking for more Wonder Woman, Lois Lane, or Black Canary content.
There are dozens of us! But for real, I figured they'd be more popular, at least Starfire anyway.

Raven/Starfire/Blackfire are definitely my top three. (luckily Raven has some good content, wish there was some animation for her though)

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
The redknight walkthrough seems to be wrong there are a scene with poison ivy and batgirl that doesn't seem to unlock and some costumes such as artemis tigress costumes is locked even after i followed the guide

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Hey, I'm still finding it hard to understand that a version 2.2.7 is more advanced than a version 2.2.555.
What universe is this? In a world where...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I hasn't play since last year from when they introduce Maxima wedding. Anything new that is worthwhile? How do I access halloween content?

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
Specifically, you have to do her leash scenes (at least the Glamour Slam one I think) and then you get a leash option where you take her to the Daily Planet.

Reactions: KaiserST

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
let's just hope there working on the game and not that store idea. i mean it's up to them but i would say tring to sell other people's idea's and creation's to make money for there game are what ever it is for is a bad idea to me. just saying

Reactions: uberbomb
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes