zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do have a question i know the dev won't andwer it but mybe someone can take a tab at it lol. how does grodd know how lex's device work's is what i would like to know

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
i do have a question i know the dev won't andwer it but mybe someone can take a tab at it lol. how does grodd know how lex's device work's is what i would like to know
If I remember correctly Grodd is telepathic, so picking up the basics of how the devices work from Lex's own thoughts isn't impossible.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
well they are still making alot of money right. so as long as there getting payed there going to do thing's there way lol. i do love gams with fine ass super lady's and villains
They're going to delay the full game as long as possible, same with every other creator and why wouldn't they honestly they've got so many kekreon subs they're probably in the top 20% of creators.
SR7's saving grace is that the CG's are better than most other creators and he's just riding on that at this point.
Eventually people will get annoyed by how little content is in each 4 month update and it'll become one of those abandoned gems, or SR7 will somehow manage to subvert all the odds and actually finish the game by 2050.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Does this game still save on the windows register, making it extremelly hard to copy saves to somewhere else?

Changing computers so...

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
You wouldnt wanna get to that part, trust me.
Wait for a few more updates unless you wanna get traumatized.

But its still your call, so here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah this seems to happen in the vault and with one of her outfits. It might get fix whenever SR7 does his overhaul update thing.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I remember there used to be a guide that was pretty extensive in terms of the main storyline, each girl, etc. Does that still exist?
I could be wrong, but I think the guy making it decided to stop updating it further. If that's really the case, it should exist but it will not be caught up to the current version.

hookshot98

Dec 8, 2021
Hey, hate to be that guy but does anyone have a save for the current build? Had to wipe the PC and lost all my progress. I was on the latest build going through the Wonder Girls progress. I had already completed everything else, hoping someone can help me out. Also does anyone know where on the PC the game stores saves? Appreciate the help.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey, hate to be that guy but does anyone have a save for the current build? Had to wipe the PC and lost all my progress. I was on the latest build going through the Wonder Girls progress. I had already completed everything else, hoping someone can help me out. Also does anyone know where on the PC the game stores saves? Appreciate the help.
It's a registry file. Have fun looking for it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think the save should have an easy to reach folder so yo can save them to something like a flash drive. bt then agian that would take months lol, sorry bad joke.

Vyze009

Aug 5, 2022
I seem to have a bug with cassie that wont let me place her in the glamour slam or bordello (her device is upgraded) it just shows her greyed out like she is placed somewhere but she is not, anybody have this issue?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
There is no save file. It is all saved in the windows register, thus extremely hard to copy and edit.
I... also kinda don't think it is safe.

This save system is also why I'm not re-downloading it on my new computer. Only using on the old one already with an older version.

i think the save should have an easy to reach folder so yo can save them to something like a flash drive. bt then agian that would take months lol, sorry bad joke.
Right?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes