91nikke

Aug 13, 2018
I just found this game today, but have to say it looks amazing! Hopefully it will get ported for android too at some point.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
There some stuff in the game thats not in the asset pack too. Wonderwoman lasso scene for example.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
There is a glitch where the "upgrade device" menu, where you select a girl, gets stuck and can't be closed. No girl can be selected. Only option is alt+F4 and restarting the game

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys,

Anyone knows how or when can i capture Tara?
Prison scene/scenes is done, yacht scene/scenes is done. Tala and Raven full unlocked. Combos between henchwomen and heroes are done. Everything is upgraded to max. As for the heroines, i have them all.
What i am missing is closing Audrey and capturing Tara.

Any suggestions?

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Hey guys,

Anyone knows how or when can i capture Tara?
Prison scene/scenes is done, yacht scene/scenes is done. Tala and Raven full unlocked. Combos between henchwomen and heroes are done. Everything is upgraded to max. As for the heroines, i have them all.
What i am missing is closing Audrey and capturing Tara.

Any suggestions?
After having captured the other 12 heroines, talk to Cat Woman in her office about Terra. You'll be able to capture her now.

Reactions: KaiserST

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Complete the prison breakout then just continue the story
I've done that. I broke her out of prison and had the scenes with Roulette telling me what she's been doing since. But since the last scene where he said he'd handle it, nothing.

paradise145

Jun 27, 2018
i am pretty new to this forum so sorry if I am posting this wrong, but i have honestly no idea how i can put the heroines in my cells. I can put the in the strip club and I can prostitute them. I already have some people in Cells but no heroines, maybe somebody can help me.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
i am pretty new to this forum so sorry if I am posting this wrong, but i have honestly no idea how i can put the heroines in my cells. I can put the in the strip club and I can prostitute them. I already have some people in Cells but no heroines, maybe somebody can help me.
Go to the lab, go to devices, upgrade the devices, then when they're fully upgraded hit the now clickable "unlock" button in the middle. A few heroines like Hawk Girl and Black Canary can't be put in the cells yet though, so you won't be able to click the "unlock" button for them.

paradise145

Jun 27, 2018
Go to the lab, go to devices, upgrade the devices, then when they're fully upgraded hit the now clickable "unlock" button in the middle. A few heroines like Hawk Girl and Black Canary can't be put in the cells yet though, so you won't be able to click the "unlock" button for them.
Thank you, this game can be very confusing sometimes.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Just loaded up the new version for the first time and it's looking glitchy. There are entire screens of one solid color before the city loads, and where it asked to enable cheats, the text only flashed for a split second before asking me to click "enable" or "disable." I remember I ran into this a while ago around version 2.14 or so, and that I eventually found a fix for it, but I can't remember how. Anybody get this and/or know how to fix it? Thanks!

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I've done that. I broke her out of prison and had the scenes with Roulette telling me what she's been doing since. But since the last scene where he said he'd handle it, nothing.
If you've gotten to the right place in the discussion with Roulette, then go to Lexcorp, and go into the lab. There should be a cutscene of Lex making a device to catch Frost, then you will go get her. If that doesn't happen, then you haven't gotten far enough in the conversation with Roulette. It's on a random trigger, so just keep going in there every day until the next scene happens.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
After having captured the other 12 heroines, talk to Cat Woman in her office about Terra. You'll be able to capture her now.
There is still a problem that if you are using an old save, Terra won't activate. If you are still using a game that you started several updates ago, then you may never be able to get her. You should re-start. It's worth it. She has more content than any other character, other than Ms. Martian.

My problem is that I re-started just for kicks, and now for some reason I can't get the floating anal scene for Tala any more (Anal 2). I had it on my old save, but now for some reason I can click on her doing the floating meditation thing all day long and it won't activate. I have everything else unlocked. Anyone else getting this?

Reactions: KaiserST

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
My problem is that I re-started just for kicks, and now for some reason I can't get the floating anal scene for Tala any more (Anal 2). I had it on my old save, but now for some reason I can click on her doing the floating meditation thing all day long and it won't activate. I have everything else unlocked. Anyone else getting this?
You have to do her normal anal scene at least twice for it to activate.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes