Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Have there been any indications about what the next update will be about? Or should we assume the wedding is going to bogart the next two to three as the cruise and halloween events did?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the scenes in the replay gallery don't have text/words? It's like half the fun/purpose of actually replaying a scene. Might as well just add static images if they're not going to bother. Moving the "camera" up and down and transitioning to the next slide doesn't really add anything.
Thats a common complaint not sure if they'll ever implement it

Ppino

May 4, 2018
I've been waiting for some Wonder Woman, Superwoman and orange sisters content for a while, but I have to say Queen Bee is a new favourite of mine. Loved the Yatch and especially Halloween scenes

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I've been waiting for some Wonder Woman, Superwoman and orange sisters content for a while, but I have to say Queen Bee is a new favourite of mine. Loved the Yatch and especially Halloween scenes
This year I am sure we will get one duo(or maybe 2 if we are extremely lucky)-Wonder Woman/Superwoman or Starfire/Blackfire.
But the most important part is to finally finish Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna,Mercy,Harley and Galatea.

Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
How do you unlock Harley 2? I did the scene with Harley in Cloning but haven't gotten anything since then.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Another month where we wait until the 30th, or has it been pushed back to next month?
I think it's safe to assume we expect the end of February at this point as they have used Christmas to justify pushing the release back by a month in previous years.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes