herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
I'm just wondering, how do you get Nanda Parbat to unlock without using the cheats. I met Talia every time I did the yacht event and went through to the end but it still hasn't unlocked. How many times must I repeat this?
iPB1AUU.gif

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I'm just wondering, how do you get Nanda Parbat to unlock without using the cheats. I met Talia every time I did the yacht event and went through to the end but it still hasn't unlocked. How many times must I repeat this?
View attachment 962597
Are you sure you get all scenes with Talia?After the anal scene,there is more dialogues with her at the yacht.

DorkShork

Jun 23, 2020
This most likely won't be read by anybody, but when I click on the application, it just says "Application cannot be opened". I'm using a mac. Is there a way to remedy this? Thanks!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
This most likely won't be read by anybody, but when I click on the application, it just says "Application cannot be opened". I'm using a mac. Is there a way to remedy this? Thanks!
dude same...
This is a know issue due to the Mac's OS. If you use the search function, in the top right of the page, you can find the fix for this issue several times throughout the thread.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
According to a radio back at the end of 2019,it was really popular to hire a dancer wearing only a coat for the company party.Best employee getting lap dance and maybe something more:)
Definitely reminds me of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If someone make a fan sig with Audrey will be nice.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Not sold on the entire brothel thing. For anyone who played is this more a trainer type of game, where you essentially turn the women into whores, or does it actually have a story and the option to form your own harem and keep them for yourself?

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Not sold on the entire brothel thing. For anyone who played is this more a trainer type of game, where you essentially turn the women into whores, or does it actually have a story and the option to form your own harem and keep them for yourself?
if i recall the original plan was that you can clone the heroines and choose to keep the clone or the original in your own harem and the bratty princess was the first to get it done to

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Its trainer game but started as simple brothel where you pimp out powerful women to make money, story I'd say is non existant. Yes there are events and scenarios but they do nothing significant to you besides bring in more prisoners to go through the same "training cycle". You can if you want to keep them in your tower for yourself so be it but don't expect them to belong to you only the entire gist of this making a profit off of sex slaves so it ain't just gonna be your dick thats getting action.

Also trainer aspects are pretty lackluster tbh they all feel too similar for every heroine.

pbam

May 22, 2018
Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the scenes in the replay gallery don't have text/words? It's like half the fun/purpose of actually replaying a scene. Might as well just add static images if they're not going to bother. Moving the "camera" up and down and transitioning to the next slide doesn't really add anything.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes