jhs_reika

Nov 26, 2017
Sir Gunsmoke, please add an option to modify the shortcut of Skip so I can change it to a single key rather than a combination. And PLEASE separate the auto save with the manual save! Maybe one dedicated auto save slot and two (or three) manual save slots? Please!

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
hi please fix the mac version. idk if its cuz im running a catalina instead of the one before or the newest one but somebody please lemme know hot to make it work with like a video or something.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Guys, do you know how to unlock naked starfire? Just curious since i saw her in the art asset pack naked and wondered if you can do it.

Aug 28, 2018
Something unlimited is right... unlimited ammounts of narrations for things you can clearly see happening that isn't necessary especially replaying the same dialouge/scenes over and over and over and over just to progress........ would also rather have a key option for skipping text as well as a faster skip speed.. my fingers get tired after a while and it makes it more effort than it's worth. Not trying to downsize this game at any level, great artwork, great plot and creativity but for the love of god atleast make it easier to progress with characters and not have sore fingers after a good hour or 2 of trying to get something new to happen... Also, is it just me or does rednights guide link attack anyone elses computer? I clicked on the guide thinking Oh! This should be helpful to move things along and SHABAM some weird shit starts happening, my anitvirus software turns on and out of nowhere my paint program opens, cmd starts running some wild shit and I'm forced to close all my windows in hopes I'm not totally hacked... not sure if it's just me but it happens every time I try. Currently stuck with wonder woman and superwoman not progressing anymore which is dissapointing. Wonder woman can't get her lasso used on her anymore and theres no other options other than costumes. Anyways just pretty irritated with this and not sure if anyone has the same issues. I dont mean to complain but jesus... atleast make the skip a key rather than clicking my mouse a billion times for the same repeat scene. JS lol

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Something unlimited is right... unlimited ammounts of narrations for things you can clearly see happening that isn't necessary especially replaying the same dialouge/scenes over and over and over and over just to progress........ would also rather have a key option for skipping text as well as a faster skip speed.. my fingers get tired after a while and it makes it more effort than it's worth. Not trying to downsize this game at any level, great artwork, great plot and creativity but for the love of god atleast make it easier to progress with characters and not have sore fingers after a good hour or 2 of trying to get something new to happen... Also, is it just me or does rednights guide link attack anyone elses computer? I clicked on the guide thinking Oh! This should be helpful to move things along and SHABAM some weird shit starts happening, my anitvirus software turns on and out of nowhere my paint program opens, cmd starts running some wild shit and I'm forced to close all my windows in hopes I'm not totally hacked... not sure if it's just me but it happens every time I try. Currently stuck with wonder woman and superwoman not progressing anymore which is dissapointing. Wonder woman can't get her lasso used on her anymore and theres no other options other than costumes. Anyways just pretty irritated with this and not sure if anyone has the same issues. I dont mean to complain but jesus... atleast make the skip a key rather than clicking my mouse a billion times for the same repeat scene. JS lol
You can skip the dialog by pressing shift + space

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Here is my 2.3 Save.
There should be everything unlocked that is currently unlockable. Just doubleblick to import in the registry and start Save 1 ingame.
There is something wrong with one or the other strip scenes, so if its not working in the vault you have to do it ingame. If anything is missing, please tell me.
i guess my save i use is modified then ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wish i would not be surprise over due to i got it from someone here i sadly has forgot who it was
Here is the save by S3nsenmann

View attachment su2.3.rar

Last edited:

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
No. Nor will it ever be. Sunset said years ago that he has no intention of ever adding sound.
Okay so this is just my opinion so correct me if I am wrong , I guess he's probably not adding sound to make it more like you are reading a classic comic ?

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Happy holidays everyone. Let's hope Santa Gunsmoke is going to bring us Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Huntress and Zattana next year.

Reactions: pjw7326
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes