Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Regarding my aforementioned issue, I deleted the registry entry and started a new playthrough. I've progressed further this time and so far the bug hasn't occurred. I'm not sure but maybe it has something to do with using cheats? Perhaps the bug is triggered if the yacht party scene doesn't unlock normally.

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
Did you forget that when the release were on time,the game was not playable at all?
Almost always it was taking a full week to remove all crucial bugs.And make the game playable.
Well its on them too. I mean they have 2 whole tmonths (3 moths in this case) to finish an update, and we all know they tend to leave it until the very end so they can push their "oh no, it doesnt work, we need another week and even then we will throw another patch to fix a lot of things".

Guys cannot make a proper schedule, and their patrons dont give a flying fuck about it because they dont care to be milked for another whole month if it means having waifu material. Which is kind of sad.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Did you forget that when the release were on time,the game was not playable at all?
Almost always it was taking a full week to remove all crucial bugs.And make the game playable.
Then add the full week to the actual fucking release date and dont do this "will they or wont they" bullshit. Lmao. How the FUCK is this defensible?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I really hope Zatanna is at Talia's place and not in Luthor's cells.
I'm not so sure. I think it looks more like a hatless Zatanna.
There's quite a few it could be (if you only judge the silhouette).

Zatanna
maxresdefault (4).jpg
EPzB9olU8AACxpH.jpg
Black Canary
Black_Canary_JLU.jpg
Gsptlsnz
Gsptlsnz_DCAU_0001.jpg
Long Haired Mercy
mercy.PNG
Original Poison Ivy
l741feluloc51.png
Regarding my aforementioned issue, I deleted the registry entry and started a new playthrough. I've progressed further this time and so far the bug hasn't occurred. I'm not sure but maybe it has something to do with using cheats? Perhaps the bug is triggered if the yacht party scene doesn't unlock normally.
Looks like it sorted the issue, good to know. Yeah for cheats I would recommend only using the money part and hiring villains (if they are the low levels if you haven't upgraded) or you'll get bugs/issues.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I get the feeling this might be the update where SR7 finally gets around to the last three early characters who have received absolutely no attention at all: Huntress, Zatanna, and Black Canary. That or Huntress and two randos literally no one asked for or wants.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I get the feeling this might be the update where SR7 finally gets around to the last three early characters who have received absolutely no attention at all: Huntress, Zatanna, and Black Canary. That or Huntress and two randos literally no one asked for or wants.
"no one wants", you would be surprised. there are alot of low tier "unwanted" girls that people would love for him to add, but they just dont know yet. just look at how much people enjoyed the girls that showed up in the yacht.

the event was bad for forcing us to replay it to get everything, but the new girls made alot of people happy.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
View attachment 1061163

Second Cell

Another pretty easy one! We are still working away but will have the new update out by the end of the week.

Black Canary?
View attachment 1061163

Second Cell

Another pretty easy one! We are still working away but will have the new update out by the end of the week.

Black Canary?
Yo! That's Alfred Hitchcock!!! That means that the third person is gonna be either Micheal Bay or Quintin Tarintino!

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
I don't know if the cracks are meaningful but after checking Mercy, her's is the only wall where I've noticed the pipe/tube with a smaller thick wire coiling around it, so you might be right.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
"no one wants", you would be surprised. there are alot of low tier "unwanted" girls that people would love for him to add, but they just dont know yet. just look at how much people enjoyed the girls that showed up in the yacht.

the event was bad for forcing us to replay it to get everything, but the new girls made alot of people happy.
Yes no one wants. As in like the patreons are all "We want Big Barda!" and SR7 is all "Here's Bernadeth." Ain't anyone asking for Bernadeth. No one asked for Volcana, most people didn't even know who she was. There are good surprises and bad surprises and I guarantee you that SR7 is more than capable of producing bad ones.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes